Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenkoh88

The Helping Hands Mover

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I just quoted by sunny just now afternoon.. Per full load 14foot.. 280/- dismantling n fix it back of wardrobe n bedframe cost 150/-.. 1st 20 empty cartons foc, is the price correct??

Yes, this is the quote I gotten from Sunny as well, except I do not need them to dismantle bed frame and wardrobe.

Looks like I made the right choice by engaging The Helping Hand for my house moving on 24 Oct.

Have contacted Soon Seng Transport and KNT Movers, both quoted me $650 and $680 respectively. The Helping Hand came and a quote was made by Sunny on the spot -$280 for full load of a 14ft truck.

Shall comment after I moved to the new house.

Just want to say that I'm one of the satisfied customer of The Helping Hands movers. They helped with my house moving last Wed. Fast and efficient!

Edited by ymonkey

Hi, is the price still $280 per trip ?

i paid about $290 including two flight of stairs.

Moved one 70'Tv one 2 seater sofa Bed , 1 Ikea Corner Computer Table a couple of Bicycles and about 15 boxes of Stuff

K just finished moving... Very fast and efficient with proper wrapping and care to ur items.

Two Thumbs Up... Will use them again.

I highly recommend them if u want to move...

Very Satisfied with their Service and attitude...

Hi, is the price still $280 per trip ?

Just engaged them will do a FR after the move

K just finished moving... Very fast and efficient with proper wrapping and care to ur items.

Two Thumbs Up... Will use them again.

I highly recommend them if u want to move...

Very Satisfied with their Service and attitude...

I fully understand the wish that workers take off their shoes in your house. I also cringe when I think of dirty shoes walking on my new floor. But if we think about it objectively, does that not compromise their safety? I think it is SOP at all workplaces that shoes or even safety boots be worn when moving heavy objects. And our homes happen to be these people's workplaces.