Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenkoh88

The Helping Hands Mover

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Engaged them last week for moving ....

Servicing and attitude wise -very good/professional + polite.

Bad point is they wore their shoes into my new unit without taking it off!

Recommended.

Cheers

Like to check if they know how to move pianos? Also for big furniture, will they unassemble and reassemble?

Thanks

oh this one i not sure already, got to see if the rest can help u on this. the biggest item i shifted was my queensize bed and they did help me place nicely and unwrap.

perhaps u can just double check with them when u call and ask. i think it shld be all inclusive.. i dint shift fridge/washer though..

oo okie thanks thanks .. i think if they help u with the bed then washer should b okie too ...

: )

Thanks alot ..hee another question, will they help us to unwrap those big item like fridge/washer n help us to place nicely ?

oh this one i not sure already, got to see if the rest can help u on this. the biggest item i shifted was my queensize bed and they did help me place nicely and unwrap.

perhaps u can just double check with them when u call and ask. i think it shld be all inclusive.. i dint shift fridge/washer though..

they provide shrink wrap only. cardboxes at a small charge per pc. quite reasonable i think.

Thanks alot ..hee another question, will they help us to unwrap those big item like fridge/washer n help us to place nicely ?

i just used them yesterday based on the reviews here.

as per whats written here, they are fast and good. satisfied and i find it quite meaningful too.. do a search and u will knoe what they do.

recommend them as well! cheers.

Hi can chk if they provide boxes and bubble wrap for us ??

thanks thanks

i just used them yesterday based on the reviews here.

as per whats written here, they are fast and good. satisfied and i find it quite meaningful too.. do a search and u will knoe what they do.

recommend them as well! cheers.

Edited by hwaa

got website or not?

If I recall correctly, I paid by cheque, so that avoids the exact cash issue.

Here's their website.

Solve your Moving Needs at affordable and transparent prices with no extra hidden charges. With over 20 years of experience, a fleet of 14 foot lorries and 3-5 men per vehicle, we make moving effortless and fast!

No piece of furniture is too bulky or corner too tight for our seasoned movers. Disposal services can also be arranged.

For a free quotation,

please call: 9111-4797 or 6283-2204 or email: handsremoval@thehelphand.org

http://www.thehelpinghand.org.sg/services.html

Thumbs up indeed. The move was over much faster than I thought. About 7-8 tough guys were moving, 1 so-called overall ic wld come to the hse to label the items first (cos we moved the things to 2 locations) and then b4 we kne it, the bulky items were wrapped and wheeled away. There were 2 gigantic trucks and one smaller van awaiting at the ground level so confirm have enough transport. Paid $280 + $30 (for additional location along the way).

Highly recommended movers. Had used their service in Dec last year. Will be engaging them again when we move to our new place in 2 months time. Very professional and excellent service! One thing to note though, they only provide about 20-30 boxes foc.

Not sure abt e boxes.. We actually ordered from http://www.cartonboxrental.com/ b4 we surveyed for movers not knowing movers do provide boxes for rental.. Gonna resell e used boxes to them as they accept if e boxes r still reusable .. :good:

ooo thank you soo much : )

Morning,

O is okie, thanks for your info. i think we will be having the same load cos we storing those items at the warehouse then later move to our new place too ... i will call and check with them .. they provide boxes too ??

thanks a million : )

Not sure abt e boxes.. We actually ordered from http://www.cartonboxrental.com/ b4 we surveyed for movers not knowing movers do provide boxes for rental.. Gonna resell e used boxes to them as they accept if e boxes r still reusable .. :good: