Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sawyer

Advise Needed For "opening Door" Ritual

I will be getting my new flat keys soon. Needed a lot of advise here for the "opening door" ritual experience veteran here :)

I did a search in this forum, however the results are too vague. But please direct me to the specific thread/topic in this forum if the things im going to ask is asked a lot of times here. Much appreciated.

Ok, firstly, i understand that the very first "opening door" to my new flat, it is better to get someone who is born in the year Dragon, Tiger? It is being explained that these people are consider the "fierce" type and can help to reduce the evil aura, if any, if we let them open the door for us instead. Anymore "animals" that can also posses such fierce aura? And also, the age, does it matters for the ones that is opening the door for me?

Secondly, other then jossticks (how many sticks roughly), salt, pepper, Pineapple, Big bao, rice grains, what else is needed? And what do i do with them? I know rolling of big bao and pineapple, but where do i roll them, and where do i spread the salts and peppers and rice grains? And the directions of my jossticks, where do i place them?

Thirdly, during the ritual, what are those SOP things that i needed to say to the "occupants", if any.

Lastly, is there any specific timing to open door, starts ritual or so? If there is, how do i know which timing is best suits me and and my wife?

Im not sure if ive missed out anything that i should ask here, but if i do miss out something, please advise and guide me as this is my first time owning my own house and i wanted to do all the necessity properly, correctly.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Consult Master Johnny Cheong. It is an important procedure to have a good start in a new home.

Many are doing pre-cleansing to remove any remaining or lingering negative energy or bad luck from the house first.

The known effective way is to use premium white sage from sacredsagesg.

The open door ritual then can bring in the good luck.

The open door ritual then can bring in the good luck.

Luck would only cross with good preparation.

Right fish comes only possibly right bait.

I will be getting my new flat keys soon. Needed a lot of advise here for the "opening door" ritual experience veteran here smile.gif

Follow rituals is culture carrying on.

Follow the 'unwritten rules' help gaining peace of mind, to certain extend.

This day, such event, rather independent - husband and wife......

Unless involve quite some people in same event, same time and place, worth considering following 'common consensus' aim gaining 'I'm one of yours'.