Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
epiphone

How To Execute Move-Out, Reno, Move-Back

Dear gurus,

Am currently staying alone in a 3-rm HDB. Would like to execute a move-out, renovate, and then move-back stunt. Got a few queries wondering whether the gurus here can share your insights/comments.

I obviously need to find a temporary place to house myself, and my stuff. For my stuff I have heard of space for rent sites like bigorange, but I am also considering since I also need to house myself while the reno is going on, is it better to rent an EMPTY place so that I can place myself + my stuff?

Any recommendation for either the place to store my stuff, or the place to store both myself + my stuff?

Sorry for the long message, appreciate if anyone has managed such a stunt to share their experiences with me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am too gonna be in the same situation as you, but I have a bigger load.... My spouse, daughter, mother and maid! Looking for a place to rent for 2 months... Share with me if u have fou d ur solution...

Dear gurus,

Am currently staying alone in a 3-rm HDB. Would like to execute a move-out, renovate, and then move-back stunt. Got a few queries wondering whether the gurus here can share your insights/comments.

I obviously need to find a temporary place to house myself, and my stuff. For my stuff I have heard of space for rent sites like bigorange, but I am also considering since I also need to house myself while the reno is going on, is it better to rent an EMPTY place so that I can place myself + my stuff?

Any recommendation for either the place to store my stuff, or the place to store both myself + my stuff?

Sorry for the long message, appreciate if anyone has managed such a stunt to share their experiences with me.

Thanks you for the post.

Watch The Hunger Games Online Free