Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bepgof

Dragon Year(壬辰)

Wish ALL a Happy DRAGON YEAR(壬辰)in the coming. Just to share:

1. Theoretically, the DRAGON year(壬辰) comes only from 4 Feb 2012 onward-Gregorian clender, the date chinese termed 立春.

2. So we are in RABBIT YEAR(辛卯) till end of 3 Feb 2012.

3. Those who study Bazi should have known this.

So remember to remind those who are still in the "dark", tmr.

Oops, Dragong Year has 2 x May = leap month, remember.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

website - each has its own say.

to me every year - as long as you are alive - can eat, sleep, or s.h.i.t well - it is consider a good year. We almost take for granted that we can eat well (you have 3 meals right), sleep well (8 hours sleep)and s.h.i.t well (very relaxing right). These are the very basic of human.

Imagine if you are hit with a criminal proceeding like the recent government officers in papers - do you think they can eat,sleep, s.h.i.t well ?

There is no such thing as a bad year , for example - is 2008 a good year when crisis happens ? Most say no good, but i say good - because i take the opportunity to buy things cheap.

Therefore look positive each day, and soon you will be another year older to year of the snake (2013).

Edited by kalimantan

Wish ALL a Happy DRAGON YEAR(壬辰)in the coming. Just to share:

1. Theoretically, the DRAGON year(壬辰) comes only from 4 Feb 2012 onward-Gregorian clender, the date chinese termed 立春.

2. So we are in RABBIT YEAR(辛卯) till end of 3 Feb 2012.

3. Those who study Bazi should have known this.

So remember to remind those who are still in the "dark", tmr.

Oops, Dragong Year has 2 x May = leap month, remember.

Hey, bro

Happy Lunar New Year!!

You are right, the actual Dragon arrives on 4th February 2012, time 18:22hr.

Wow, getting basic yet smell vulgar.

If one's daily course of work can't follow the law of nature, it is sure BAD for him, no matter whether he is rich or poor, healthy or sick, young or old.

Mankind is "odd" and take law of nature for granted. Things in front cannot see yet prefer to seek complicated. Spend $ eat fat fat then spend $ again to slim down. Aircon switch on cold cold and put on thick blanket. Putting on heavy ICI to pretend matured when young and dress like a christmas tree to act cute when found time longer with them. Married yet dishonest the wedding vow.

Perhaps, i guess, their stomach are full and found life is boring by trying to do something against the law of nature, to get satisfaction?

The Dragon arrives a bit "late" this year but will stay put for 13 months(leap month in lunar May)For sure, it will make more hungry ppls and hope can turn them back to look into the basic and respect the law of nature.

Argument starts.

website - each has its own say.

to me every year - as long as you are alive - can eat, sleep, or s.h.i.t well - it is consider a good year. We almost take for granted that we can eat well (you have 3 meals right), sleep well (8 hours sleep)and s.h.i.t well (very relaxing right). These are the very basic of human.

Imagine if you are hit with a criminal proceeding like the recent government officers in papers - do you think they can eat,sleep, s.h.i.t well ?

There is no such thing as a bad year , for example - is 2008 a good year when crisis happens ? Most say no good, but i say good - because i take the opportunity to buy things cheap.

Therefore look positive each day, and soon you will be another year older to year of the snake (2013).

No wonder you soooo good life these few yearzzzz :drunk:

You got money to buy in the first place of course can talk so loud lah.....those that are surviving....even know that its good opportunity also can't do much hor....

If one's daily course of work can't follow the law of nature, it is sure BAD for him, no matter whether he is rich or poor, healthy or sick, young or old.

Since you invite for argument, let me be the starter.

What kind of nature are you referring leh? Law of nature say I should have wrinkles around my neck, I must follow meh? Law of nature say wearing high heels bad for posture, so all women got bad posture?

Mankind is "odd" and take law of nature for granted. Things in front cannot see yet prefer to seek complicated. Spend $ eat fat fat then spend $ again to slim down. Aircon switch on cold cold and put on thick blanket. Putting on heavy ICI to pretend matured when young and dress like a christmas tree to act cute when found time longer with them. Married yet dishonest the wedding vow.

Perhaps, i guess, their stomach are full and found life is boring by trying to do something against the law of nature, to get satisfaction?

Seems to me you quite grumpy....still cny you know...

Nature ask us to eat....got money then eat more and better mah! Sometimes too busy don't have time to exercise, then got to go slimming centre mah...what do you know about girls thingzzzz?

To you is ICI, to women is beauty (what an insult!!).....I think you are stepping into dangerous territory :furious:

Argument starts.

I love challenge which makes man tough.

Be sure to "ride" on the dragon when it comes. Don't ask me how, try all you can.

No wonder you soooo good life these few yearzzzz :drunk:

You got money to buy in the first place of course can talk so loud lah.....those that are surviving....even know that its good opportunity also can't do much hor....

huh ? i meant to say 2008 - things are cheap ...eg rice, wet-market shopping, etc. Don't think too much ... :-)

huh ? i meant to say 2008 - things are cheap ...eg rice, wet-market shopping, etc. Don't think too much ... :-)

Don't expect everyone is a critical thinker, esp.those....xxxx. Presenting real-life happenings become "grumpy".

The rich unnecessary speaks LOUDLY. On the contrary, it is the poor who go on demonstrations, industral strikes and so forth...which speak LOUDER. But, in term of effectiveness and efficiency, does "loud voice" help? In wet market, he who speaks louder get thing done first and fast, applies. But not in an office setting, remember hor.

Not that cheap but as compared to now, of course.

Don't expect everyone is a critical thinker, esp.those....xxxx. Presenting real-life happenings become "grumpy".

The rich unnecessary speaks LOUDLY. On the contrary, it is the poor who go on demonstrations, industral strikes and so forth...which speak LOUDER. But, in term of effectiveness and efficiency, does "loud voice" help? In wet market, he who speaks louder get thing done first and fast, applies. But not in an office setting, remember hor.

Heard the recent Davos meeting? Protest, demo not restrict to poor. My relative in army also said: "Army staff sergeant voice loud so what?! Still succumb to the meek officers above". Noticed a lot of your statements are one sided view, goes with the common saying: "One bamboo sweep all off the boat".

Heard the recent Davos meeting? Protest, demo not restrict to poor. My relative in army also said: "Army staff sergeant voice loud so what?! Still succumb to the meek officers above". Noticed a lot of your statements are one sided view, goes with the common saying: "One bamboo sweep all off the boat".

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/new-economy/2012/0126/Davos-meeting-Gloomy-about-economy-worried-about-capitalism

Common sense that a coin has 2 sides. Story, situations, statements,......always have > 2 sides. Depending on one's "position" where he stands then give valid reasoning ......that's the way of valid argument.

Have you heard not those idioms like: "A pen is mightier than a sword". "A woman of 3 inch tongue can kill a man of 6 feet tall". " He who kneels before God can stand up before everyone" and so forth. These statements are one sided view, right?.

What about this: "The sun will rise from the east tomorrow"?

Happy dragon year!

Water dragon leh...mai siao siao.

Water dragon so what, if you know more, share share le.

I share what I know:

Dragon is a creature created by chinese. 1/4 population in the world are chinese. Let the dragon roars and soars. Be proud, ride and dance with it man! This dragon will roars and soars for 384 days !(29.5 x 13 = 383.5 days)instead of typical 354 days (29.5 x 12).

Chinese calender is wonderful, it tracks moon movement w.r.t earth(nian concept, full moon(初十五), new month(初一)), and earth movement w.r.t sun(solar or Jie qi concept). In chinese culture, Jie qi determines the "arrival" and "departure" of 12 animals, not the "nian". Believed many fs fans are not even aware of this fundamental fact!

One moon cycle (moon rotate earth one round)= 29.5 days (so chinese lunar MONTH tries to follow as closest as possible to this), that is why got small and big month, which I have explained before.

One earth cycle(earth rotate sun one round)= 365.26 days.= tropical year = one complete 24 jie qi.

Since 12 months are about 11 days(365.26-354)shorter than the tropical year, a leap month (intercalary month) is inserted about every third year to keep the calendar in tune with the seasons. This makes the cny sometimes to appear before and after the lichun(立春)-The beginning of the Spring! Only at the Beginning of Spring, the animals "exchange duty".

Hope no one commends that I "grumpy", or my statements are "one-sided".