Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jass2112

Tiler Seng

Hi all,

Would want to mention a little of Tiler Seng of their prompt and quick response. I was searching for id and contractor to renovate my new bought resale 3 room flat. While browsing thru this website, I've noticed Tiler Seng. PM them and got a response from them the next day, emailed them my floor plan and requirements and quote came in within 2days. I must say that their response are quick, am impressed by their quick response and don't talk about it's close to cny when I asked for the quote. Most of the id that I've called keep asking me to call back after cny.

From their response, I can tell that they don't take their customers lightly. After getting the quote, found that I need to add some other things to my actual plan and this guy Dion(sorry don't really know they are id or contractors)actually take the effort to meet up with me during cny.

From the conversation I had with him, I can tell that they are much more cheaper then id and also more knowledgeable. When he purpose something to you, he will not only tell you but draft it out for you to have a visual feel of it.

Now, I'm waiting for him to re-quote me and crossing my fingers that it will be within my budget. Thank you Designer House for taking someone so seriously even before they sign any contract with you.

Once again, 2 Thumbs up for you!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

Would want to mention a little of Tiler Seng of their prompt and quick response. I was searching for id and contractor to renovate my new bought resale 3 room flat. While browsing thru this website, I've noticed Tiler Seng. PM them and got a response from them the next day, emailed them my floor plan and requirements and quote came in within 2days. I must say that their response are quick, am impressed by their quick response and don't talk about it's close to cny when I asked for the quote. Most of the id that I've called keep asking me to call back after cny.

From their response, I can tell that they don't take their customers lightly. After getting the quote, found that I need to add some other things to my actual plan and this guy Dion(sorry don't really know they are id or contractors)actually take the effort to meet up with me during cny.

From the conversation I had with him, I can tell that they are much more cheaper then id and also more knowledgeable. When he purpose something to you, he will not only tell you but draft it out for you to have a visual feel of it.

Now, I'm waiting for him to re-quote me and crossing my fingers that it will be within my budget. Thank you Designer House for taking someone so seriously even before they sign any contract with you.

Once again, 2 Thumbs up for you!!!

Thanks Jass, we are trying every possiblity to make everythings right, sometime we also confuse about our status as a designer or contractor to be, we can be sure that we have enough site experience than just a designer, and will not make you vomit blood like what a contractor will do to you.

Our aim is to make sure eveyone give us a Thumb up whenever mentioning about designer house,

i knew it can't be possible cause we are not the one who hands on the products, and our products are too complicating involving many parties to move the projects going on, we will face satisfied customers, we will face nasty customers, what we all can do is to try our best to satisfy our customer...but up to certain extend :yamseng:

Anyone have any more experience with Tiler Seng aka Ronald? I am quite interested about his pass history after pm a few forum's friends in Renotalk forum, they keep saying he was fast, how fast can he be?

Please pm me if not convenient to show in public. 

Edited by rickandlow
add on