Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yun69

Will You Purchase...

Hi guys!!

Im a newbie. I have a question to ask here. Im actually lookin around for a resale HDB. Went viewing yesterday and i liked tis house. everytin was good but the only ting which bothers me is coz the couple are in the midst of filing for divorce. will u guys still go ahead and purchase the hse? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys!!

Im a newbie. I have a question to ask here. Im actually lookin around for a resale HDB. Went viewing yesterday and i liked tis house. everytin was good but the only ting which bothers me is coz the couple are in the midst of filing for divorce. will u guys still go ahead and purchase the hse? :)

As long as the seller meet selling criteriors, transaction will be processed as per normal. Whether the court order to be given, before or in progress of the 2nd appt, transaction would still carry on as per normal. $ still goes into respective party's cpf account, if any. The cash portion(buyer issues money order to hdb, hdb issues check/money order?? to seller)

The complicated part is one of the selling parties refuses to sign paper during 1st appt. Good luck.

hi all

thanks for the input. hmm im actually quite a 'ban-tang' person. dunoe mayb izit the fengshui for tat unit not good tats y they divorce haha but anyway im gg for the 2nd viewing for another unit. since the couple r still in the midst of doing the paperwork, i guess will take some time for everytin to be settled so i might as well visit more units b4 makin a final choice.

thks once again :P

Since u mentioned FengShui, i did have a friend purchased divorce couple flat and later got audit by FS master

The first thing the FS master said is "why buy this unit? It is a Li Wu. Anyone couple staying will end up divorce." My friend didn't even tell the FS master anything about the house.

In the end, the FS master help her place something(fs stuffs) and told her to move after 5 years.

hi all

thanks for the input. hmm im actually quite a 'ban-tang' person. dunoe mayb izit the fengshui for tat unit not good tats y they divorce haha but anyway im gg for the 2nd viewing for another unit. since the couple r still in the midst of doing the paperwork, i guess will take some time for everytin to be settled so i might as well visit more units b4 makin a final choice.

thks once again :P

wah tat sounds scary.. anyway if i do buy tat unit, i will also get a FS master.. play safe beta. hee

sorry dun mind if i ask tis qns.. hav ur fren shifted out of tat unit?

Not yet, got 2 more years to go.

wah tat sounds scary.. anyway if i do buy tat unit, i will also get a FS master.. play safe beta. hee

sorry dun mind if i ask tis qns.. hav ur fren shifted out of tat unit?

have heard of ppl avoiding flats becos the flat is not ideal for marriage, like couple will end up in divorce.

why not just select another flat if you feel uncomfortable?

hi gimz

yup.. had selected afew more units to view since my current hse oso haven sell yet.. so i actually hav time to c c look look. but compared wif the rest of the units i hav shortlisted, tis unit wif divorce case is the most likable one due to its cityview n its v windy. well hopefully the nxt unit im viewin is oso v windy hahaa

have heard of ppl avoiding flats becos the flat is not ideal for marriage, like couple will end up in divorce.

why not just select another flat if you feel uncomfortable?

Sow a thought, reap an action.

Sow an action, reap a habit.

Sow a habit, reap a destiny.

Our daily behaviour(actions = results of decisions making, incl conciouse and subconscious)governed by thoughts(value system). Repeating the same actions(eg, hack care attitude toward things) become a habit. Once habit formed, one will land there and the destiny is there.

Anything to do with "flat is not ideal for marriage"? Then what constitues to "an ideal flat for marriage"?

Our daily behaviour(actions = results of decisions making, incl conciouse and subconscious)governed by thoughts(value system). Repeating the same actions(eg, hack care attitude toward things) become a habit. Once habit formed, one will land there and the destiny is there.

Anything to do with "flat is not ideal for marriage"? Then what constitues to "an ideal flat for marriage"?

:good: It is the couple not the flat of walls.

no idea, fengshui master told fren. fren believe, so fren din buy.

i din consult fengshui master on purchase of flat or layout.

i consulted wife instead on purchase of flat and layout. wife like flat and layout = buy and harmony in the house. Life goes on.

interesting phrase there... the difficult part is in making the thought becoming an action. Somehow reminds me of the book 7 habits of highly effective people...maybe thats where he got his inspiration?

I won't buy. Me 'patang' and I know if I buy, I will be thinking of it and blaming the hse instead of myself if we were to quarrel. Too stressful for me. In fact, the first thing we ask the agents during our search was the family necleus. Prefer family with happy & chubby kids. LOL.

haha, interesting topic you guys r talking here... the previous owner of my house is an intact family with both hubby n wife still very lovely to each other. but their 2 grown up sons(late 20s to 30s) are still living off their parents without perm jobs. :jawdrop:

i am planning for 4 kids leh.. scary... :o

I won't buy. Me 'patang' and I know if I buy, I will be thinking of it and blaming the hse instead of myself if we were to quarrel. Too stressful for me. In fact, the first thing we ask the agents during our search was the family necleus. Prefer family with happy & chubby kids. LOL.

actually i am not "pantang" but then my sis is. she also asked me to look for a house where the family are living happily, marriage good, kids good, career good and money also good. so only those upgrading to be considered, those downgrading also will not be considered.