Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yun69

Will You Purchase...

career good and money also good. so only those upgrading to be considered, those downgrading also will not be considered.

Power... Y I never thot of this huh? The previous lady owner work to pass time. She's a crew with McDonald... But she 4-room moved to 4-room... No upgrading...Aiyah.. My next house hunting must have your list as a checklist... I Luv this thread :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha, interesting topic you guys r talking here... the previous owner of my house is an intact family with both hubby n wife still very lovely to each other. but their 2 grown up sons(late 20s to 30s) are still living off their parents without perm jobs. :jawdrop:

i am planning for 4 kids leh.. scary... :o

I won't mind leh... Kids living off their parents = parents rich = got $$$$, that's y kids not motivated to work hard. If i have the means... I won't mind my boy to chase after his interest/passion/anything he likes...

Wow... U planning for 4 kids already... :good: Hope your dream come true soon!

Power... Y I never thot of this huh? The previous lady owner work to pass time. She's a crew with McDonald... But she 4-room moved to 4-room... No upgrading...Aiyah.. My next house hunting must have your list as a checklist... I Luv this thread :sport-smiley-004:

I got so many bro and sis. Each give a little checklist, my checklist already so long. On top of it, got my long list of checklist too. Hehe.... I write down all, easily 20 criterias.

actually i am not "pantang" but then my sis is. she also asked me to look for a house where the family are living happily, marriage good, kids good, career good and money also good. so only those upgrading to be considered, those downgrading also will not be considered.

wah so many criteria to look in for.. the lady owner nt the v frenly type.. when we came to view, she juz sat there wif her Macbook n do her own stuffs. I viewed the other units, the owners r very frenly..

didnt noe lookin for resale flat so troublesome.. haizz

wah so many criteria to look in for.. the lady owner nt the v frenly type.. when we came to view, she juz sat there wif her Macbook n do her own stuffs. I viewed the other units, the owners r very frenly..

sometimes too friendly also make you scare.. :)

buying new flats also quite risky cos you don't know what you are facing since the flats are not built yet.... espeically those lower floor, suddenly have carpark just looking into your bedroom or living room.

but the fun in looking at resale are quite fun!! :good:

buying new flats also quite risky cos you don't know what you are facing since the flats are not built yet.... espeically those lower floor, suddenly have carpark just looking into your bedroom or living room.

but the fun in looking at resale are quite fun!! :good:

haha thks for all the feedback.. hope can sell & buy my hse in these few wks!! ;D

Interesting topic.... Many reasons why one should or should not buy. I still think the most important is your own feelings..... I must feel comfortable about the place and like the place. If I have certain bad feelings about the house, then I will not buy.

If the house is very nice and scenery is very good but I m disturbed emotionally cos I don't have good feeling about staying in a place where the owners divorced, then I will not buy.

But sometimes we won't know the family marriage status when we buy, they won't tell us if they are filling for divorce after they sell.....

This is quite common in Singapore. Divorce rate is high, many couples are selling their flats, and we are buying the flats.

BUT, this is not scary enough. What scares me most is we won't know if we are buying "dead people" houses - people who died in the house. My auntie's parents have a neighbour next door, two different family stayed in there, two different people died in the house. The third family (just married couple) came in to stay, less than 1 year, the couple wanted to divorce. Now fourth family came in to stay, so far so good now. Whether you believe or not, the fourth family placed a very big and grand praying shelf and buddhas, facing directly at their front gate. Maybe their 杀气 is stronger than the evil spirits.

This is quite common in Singapore. Divorce rate is high, many couples are selling their flats, and we are buying the flats.

BUT, this is not scary enough. What scares me most is we won't know if we are buying "dead people" houses - people who died in the house. My auntie's parents have a neighbour next door, two different family stayed in there, two different people died in the house. The third family (just married couple) came in to stay, less than 1 year, the couple wanted to divorce. Now fourth family came in to stay, so far so good now. Whether you believe or not, the fourth family placed a very big and grand praying shelf and buddhas, facing directly at their front gate. Maybe their 杀气 is stronger than the evil spirits.

Believed you are young, yet to experience "wheres" ppls died. They died on streets, jails, hospitals, homes, open fields, etc, practically EVERYWHERE. Where a "house" exists "long enough", sure have ppl died inside, so, what is the concern?