Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Clearskies

Multifunctional Coffee/dining Table

Has anyone here had a carpenter design and prepare a Tavoflex equipped Coffee/dining table in the past? http://www.hafele.com.sg/sg/en/news-and-events/news/24363.asp

I would like an idea of the cost as I would like to get a multifunctional table for small living/dining space in a new apartment. I have looked at both the Italian tables on the market (the ones available from Molecule and XZQT) but neither goes wonderfully with the decor I currently have in mind which is quite woody/natural.

Cost is definitely an issue and a cheaper solution than the $2000++ for the XZQT option would be welcome. Also, would any carpenter be able to handle the manufacture of such a table without compromising on safety/stability?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The one in your link does not seem to raise to the height of a dining table, only slightly above lap height.

See here: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46423

Yes, most dining tables come in at 75cm+ but about 60cm would be fine for me as I plan to get stools in that can be brought out only when we need to use it as a dining table (ie when we have guests). Thanks for the thread link!

you can try this table. i used it for my narrow living room & sometimes in my balcony.

moree-cube-2_6ZAq2_24431.jpg

use as a bed side table + lamp

moree-cube_mkIFu_24431.jpg

use as out door mod lamp

moree-cube-3_LRZnf_24431.jpg

use as side table or kiao ka tool

moree-cube-4_HrFyp_24431.jpg

use as outdoor table

New-Picture.png

unlimited possibility.

Edited by ejzoen