Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hueychye

How To Choose The Wedding Date?

Hi Mr. Chong,

Can help to check on our ROM & customary wedding day. We are planning to ROM in 2009 (second half of 2009) & hold our customary wedding in 2010.

May I know if the tea ceremony (...fetching the bride etc...) must be the same day as the wedding dinner? I am confused ? :unsure:

I hv bought a house (in KL), should I fetch the bride to my new house or to my parent's house or ....? Where should the tea ceremony be conducted ? :unsure::unsure:

Bride's Date of Birth : 17th July 1969 (Western), 4th June (Chinese)

Bride's Time of Birth : 未时 (1pm++)

Groom's Date of Birth : 08th May 1972 (Western), 25th March (Chinese)

Groom's Time of Birth : 子时 (12am++)

Both of us are Malaysian & groom is a Singapore PR.

Thanks.

Hello

Yes, can help you choose a date for your marriage.

Tea ceremony need not be on the same day but usually better on the same day to save time and hassle.

Hi Mr Chong,

Also want to ask for your help to check whether 2009 or 2010 is more suitable for us to get married. If 2009, is it possible to provide us the dates after second half of the year? If 2010, is it possible to provide us all the dates? So that we can plan ahead. Sorry for the trouble.

Thank you.

Hi Mr. Chong,

Sorry to disturb. In case you are too busy & may hv overlook. Thks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello

Will find time to choose for you dates after cny

Thanks Mr Chong. Wish you Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Hello Mr. Chong,

Please do not forget mine hor? HDB chasing us to produce the wedding cert already :(

here's wishing u happy new year and gong xi fa chai :dancingqueen:

Hello

Happy CNY to you too!!

I need exact birth time to work on. You can PM me. Both born in Singapore?

Edited by Mr Chong

Hello Mr. Chong,

Please do not forget mine hor? HDB chasing us to produce the wedding cert already :(

here's wishing u happy new year and gong xi fa chai :dancingqueen:

Hello

Happy CNY to you too!!

Both of you born in Singapore? So I'll base on her time as 2am. She better pray that her time is very close to that, otherwise she may not benefit the auspiciousness.

Hello

Happy CNY to you too!!

Both of you born in Singapore? So I'll base on her time as 2am. She better pray that her time is very close to that, otherwise she may not benefit the auspiciousness.

Dear Mr. Chong. Yes, we are both born in Singapore. 2am is as safe as it could be. Hope to hear from you soon as we need to prep for the big day too. Once again, thank you for your kind assistance.

Dear Mr. Chong. Yes, we are both born in Singapore. 2am is as safe as it could be. Hope to hear from you soon as we need to prep for the big day too. Once again, thank you for your kind assistance.

Hey hi Mr. Chong, any luck on the readings? The hotel is chasing us for our dates. Sorry to trouble you...cos seems like time is running short :help:

Edited by ilmare612

Hey hi Mr. Chong, any luck on the readings? The hotel is chasing us for our dates. Sorry to trouble you...cos seems like time is running short :help:

Hello

Pick 26 Nov 2009, pick up bride 5.30am.

Congrats again.

Hi Mr Chong,

Have heard that its not a good year to get married in the year of tiger (2010). is it true?

Hello

No, not true.

Hello

Choose for you this date:

29/9/09 pick up bride at 11.15am

Congrats.

Hello

Pick 26 Nov 2009, pick up bride 5.30am.

Congrats again.

Hi Mr. Chong, What? I have asked for a suitable date in April/May 2009 but you came back with November 2009 after such a long wait. Sigh... No problem lah. I know you are not doing this on a full scale, so cannot commit. Thanks in any case.

Hi Mr Chong,

If your are free, can you help me to take a look? :)

Femal: 12th Feb 1978 丑时 (china-zhejiang(JinHua))

Male: 17th Dec 1976 亥时(sg)

We have already got the key to our flat but we have not ROM yet, so we target to have the ROM + wedding ceremony at the same day with lunch before Oct 2009.

From the electronic calculation, we are looking at 8th Jun 2009 or 20th Sep 2009. Is both okay? Any better days to suggest? Initially we wanna choose 09/09/2009 but this year have 2 chinese may, so 09/09 will fall in chinese July also, is it no good?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by flynnie

Hi Mr Chong,

Wonder why some ppl say 20th and 26th Sept is not a gd date for wedding? May i know what are the reasons? If let say we have selected a particular date due to our bazi, then that day is not considered a general gd dates for wedding will there be any bad impact? Which one is more impt bazi selection date or dates that are not considered to be a gd wedding day?

Hi Mr Chong,

Wonder why some ppl say 20th and 26th Sept is not a gd date for wedding? May i know what are the reasons? If let say we have selected a particular date due to our bazi, then that day is not considered a general gd dates for wedding will there be any bad impact? Which one is more impt bazi selection date or dates that are not considered to be a gd wedding day?

Offhand, I don't know about these 2 dates you mention until I see the calendar.

Normally, a good date selected already includes a good date with regards to your bazi. There's no such separation.