Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
advancer

Plastering For 1 Toilet Ceiling

Hi all, I had a ceiling water seepage prob in my mbr toilet and now my neighbour upstairs is doing their toilet floor repair right now. Next up I need to repair my toilet ceiling with lots of peel patches and bubbling spots. Would it be wise to ask for contractor to the the plastering for me or should I do it on my own? How much would each option cost and the difficulty of doing it by myself? Can someone pls advise me?

77bb26a6.jpg

889478f1.jpg

484f19c4.jpg

Edited by advancer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

u can call hdb? so ur neighbor got 50% rebate for repairing floor?

hi yes all these done and neighbours started repair of floor. But the contractor will only cover painting on my ceiling. However the condition on my ceiling is so bad that painting alone is not enough.

hi yes all these done and neighbours started repair of floor. But the contractor will only cover painting on my ceiling. However the condition on my ceiling is so bad that painting alone is not enough.

wa, ur toilet ceiling so jialat...

Yes all these resulted from the water seepage from upstairs. It wasn't so bad at 1st but the stupid Hdb accessor who came early last year say we cannot complain until a water droplet fall. **** it, not it is so bad and I don't get co payment with Hdb and my neighbour.

Yes all these resulted from the water seepage from upstairs. It wasn't so bad at 1st but the stupid Hdb accessor who came early last year say we cannot complain until a water droplet fall. **** it, not it is so bad and I don't get co payment with Hdb and my neighbour.

Just email them la ask them c c, do u always heard loud water pipe sound from upstairs?

What about remove existing paint n paint with oil base sealer n mould resistance paint?

Hi advancer,

Need some advice from you since you've been through it.

My common toilet recently got a droplet of water forming on the ceiling above the basin. I had recently (4 months ago) repainted my entire house, even applying sealer on the toilet ceiling. Prior to that, I did notice some paint peeling (though not as bad as yours) on the ceiling but didn't think much about it.

Does this mean my case is confirmed water leakage from above and HDB will need to assess? I was still thinking of applying putty and repaint it with sealer to solve the problem.

Hi advancer,

Need some advice from you since you've been through it.

My common toilet recently got a droplet of water forming on the ceiling above the basin. I had recently (4 months ago) repainted my entire house, even applying sealer on the toilet ceiling. Prior to that, I did notice some paint peeling (though not as bad as yours) on the ceiling but didn't think much about it.

Does this mean my case is confirmed water leakage from above and HDB will need to assess? I was still thinking of applying putty and repaint it with sealer to solve the problem.

Water droplets means confirm got water leakage. Call your HDB branch office and ask the technical officer down to access it.