Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AlvinC

Sbf Sep11

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm my first appt was on 8th dec and collected the keys on 5th jan. Less than a mth. Im pretty surprised but it also depends on whether keys are available i guess. :)

Wow...thats really fast!

For me, Ghim Moh Valley is already completed and alot people has moved in already, but still have no news on the collection of keys :( Hopefully can get it soon.

Anyway, is that any forum members from Ghim Moh Valley? If so can share some of your reno info & design? If can allow us to do a visit would be even better... hehe

Yapth: My unit is in Punggol. Ohh..how long was it since ur first appt? Shld be soon..keep checking the hdb website! All the best!! :)

Elaine2611: Nope, not eligible also as we cant produce e marriage cert yet. Haha..

Yapth: My unit is in Punggol. Ohh..how long was it since ur first appt? Shld be soon..keep checking the hdb website! All the best!! :)

Elaine2611: Nope, not eligible also as we cant produce e marriage cert yet. Haha..

No wonder u so fast got ur key. For those who have apply for AHG, the waiting time for AHG is at least one month. Once u receive ur AHG letter, u get ur 2nd appointment date very soon. This is what the sales officer told me.

No wonder u so fast got ur key. For those who have apply for AHG, the waiting time for AHG is at least one month. Once u receive ur AHG letter, u get ur 2nd appointment date very soon. This is what the sales officer told me.

Hope what the sales officer said is true. :) My customer service manager also mentioned that we should be able to receive our keys within 2 weeks of AHG approval.

Mine is at Kallang Heights and I've gotten my AHG letter, but got held back as we had to extend our HLE by submitting a declaration form that our income has not reduced since our HLE approval.

Hi AlvinC

If you don't mind, which unit/Blk in Sengkang did u select? I also gotten a unit in Fernvale Lodge. Selected a unit on 18Jan. It has been 3 wks exactly since I submitted all docs for my HLE, til now no reply fr HDB.

So today my hubby n I happened to be in HDB for an errand, we kaypoh to swing by HDB n found out that after 3wks, our loan case hasn't been assigned to any officer so the duty officer told me to wait for another 2-3wks. We got v upset cos last wk my hubby just called a HDB officer n she said HLE would b ready in 1wk (which is tis wk) but now we found out no officer assigned? Duh...

We demanded an answer for HLE by this week. Let's wait n see

FYI my upstairs neighbor who selected in Dec, recd her keys 2wks ago so barely 1mth, despite HDB telling her to wait until apr

Hi AlvinC

If you don't mind, which unit/Blk in Sengkang did u select? I also gotten a unit in Fernvale Lodge. Selected a unit on 18Jan. It has been 3 wks exactly since I submitted all docs for my HLE, til now no reply fr HDB.

So today my hubby n I happened to be in HDB for an errand, we kaypoh to swing by HDB n found out that after 3wks, our loan case hasn't been assigned to any officer so the duty officer told me to wait for another 2-3wks. We got v upset cos last wk my hubby just called a HDB officer n she said HLE would b ready in 1wk (which is tis wk) but now we found out no officer assigned? Duh...

We demanded an answer for HLE by this week. Let's wait n see

FYI my upstairs neighbor who selected in Dec, recd her keys 2wks ago so barely 1mth, despite HDB telling her to wait until apr

Hi, we selected Coral Spring. Just to share our personal experience with the Credit Dept, the officer-in-charge is very helpful and responsive. Your neighbor must be very lucky, we are still waiting...

Hi AlvinC

We just received news from HDB on our HLE today. I remember some of Coral Spring units were chosen much earlier than my balloted no. Mayb you give your duty officer a call and ask?

Thanks, we contacted the officer-in-charge and she told us the standard processing time is from 4-6 mths. We guess it is case-by-case basis.

Hi folks,

Just went to the HDB website and check on our HLE statues and it is approved!! yea finally.

Flat selection on 7 Dec and 2 mths later then get approval...woooooo!

Hopefully collection of keys will not be 2 mths....:)

Hi yapht

I think hdb has fluctuating efficiencies. Mayb you wanna call and expedite keys collection if u want it fast.

On Wed, I went down to enquire abt our HLE and the duty officer said need another 2-3wks, We said it wasn't acceptable and demanded our HLE by end of this week. On Thu morn, my husband called hdb and asked who the officer is in charge and asked for HLE to be approved by this wkend. On the very afternoon, my HLE is approved.

Likewise my neighbour chose their unit in Dec, recd her keys during end Jan, despite hdb telling them they can only collect their keys in Apr. This meant her HLE n keys collection all settled within a mth