Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hoo8899

New Home Journey

Remember to feed the baby lizard with moth

the moth is like 10 times the size of the lizard. maybe it will be the other way round?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Update on Pest Repeller after a day of test. We turn it on since 1st May, and when arrive yesterday, we saw a lizard within the close distance of the pest repeller. :dunno: Maybe it takes some time for the ultrasound device to be effective.

By the way I heard that peacock feather and egg shell also can get rid of lizard, quite unbelievable, but i guess, when the lizard saw the feather and egg shell, it thought that there is a bird nearby, so quicky run away LOL.

Hi Smile (I prefer call you this rather than Fragrance) thanks to drop by, I have bought couple of time from 65Daigou and I would say they are quite good in service, at least they check the stuff you bought before having them shipped to SG, but is rather pricey if you are buying many bulky things. Then, I discovered about this Hoyoyo, if you check on google, in fact they serve customers in SG, Malaysia, Hongkong and some other countries, so I guess they should be realiable. I am buying 0.5CBM of stuff thru Hoyoyo, spending RMB630 on sea shipping and expect to arrive in mid of May, I will then be able to tell how good/realiable is this Hoyoyo.

My buying experience with Hoyoyo is very much different from 65Daigou, I open my Alipay account, coordinate with seller, track the shipment, ask for discount etc... When the stuff arrived at Hoyoyo warehouse, I suppose they will not inspect the items, they will update the weight of the item in your account. But for me, I think I saved at least 200 bucks on this shipment as compared to if I were to buy from Daigou.

Hoyoyo did charge agent fee, but is not like Peeka or Daigou where they charge certain percentage on the purchase price. For Hoyoyo, all payments are to be made in CNY, and they will deduct your account balance in SGD by applying a lousy exchange rate. Right now the rate applicable is 4.755. In an other word, the loss on exchange is deemed to be the agent fee you paid.

Hmm.. that's about all to share for time being, you have to try it yourself.

Hoo, Thanks for the informative reply :) Sorry that I check it out late. Yes I will definitely try Hoyoyo and see how was it. Hopefully is good too, but do update when your stuffs is here, interested to see what you have got from TB again.

Oh I see, the exchange rate seem alright to me when I happen to open an account from them and adding my wanted stuffs to the cart. Just that I haven check out. Just hope that the shipping fees is not too much.

Oh, by the way can just call me shortform "FS" because I guess either one is quite awkward. Lol. But my nick - fragrance applies to Perfume, because actually I heard from my perfume/fragrance industry boss that perfume is actually called fragrance, while perfume this name is actually one of the fragrance - perfum. I hope I didn't get it wrong. But I like calling fragrance instead of perfume. Therefore it happens to be on my nick. :)

Update on Pest Repeller after a day of test. We turn it on since 1st May, and when arrive yesterday, we saw a lizard within the close distance of the pest repeller. :dunno: Maybe it takes some time for the ultrasound device to be effective.

By the way I heard that peacock feather and egg shell also can get rid of lizard, quite unbelievable, but i guess, when the lizard saw the feather and egg shell, it thought that there is a bird nearby, so quicky run away LOL.

You bought a lemon (sounds familiar? LOL)

You bought a lemon (sounds familiar? LOL)

I really catch no ball on what you said, don't be so chim okie anot? old man like me cannot turn the brain so fast, what is lemon, what sounds familiar? I have been thinking of these few words for so long still cannot interpret leh :jawdrop:

I really catch no ball on what you said, don't be so chim okie anot? old man like me cannot turn the brain so fast, what is lemon, what sounds familiar? I have been thinking of these few words for so long still cannot interpret leh :jawdrop:

if the peacock feather and egg shell works, then they are peaches :)

haha i like this idea XD mayb i shall place some eggshells in my home.. i hate lizards~~

Hoo, Thanks for the informative reply :) Sorry that I check it out late. Yes I will definitely try Hoyoyo and see how was it. Hopefully is good too, but do update when your stuffs is here, interested to see what you have got from TB again.

Oh I see, the exchange rate seem alright to me when I happen to open an account from them and adding my wanted stuffs to the cart. Just that I haven check out. Just hope that the shipping fees is not too much.

Oh, by the way can just call me shortform "FS" because I guess either one is quite awkward. Lol. But my nick - fragrance applies to Perfume, because actually I heard from my perfume/fragrance industry boss that perfume is actually called fragrance, while perfume this name is actually one of the fragrance - perfum. I hope I didn't get it wrong. But I like calling fragrance instead of perfume. Therefore it happens to be on my nick. :)

FS, to add also, Hoyoyo has a service to repack your stuffs. For my case, the total volumetric of my items exceed 0.5CBM at first, then I ask them to repack certain bulky items and managed to reduce the total size to 0.5CBM, likewise if you are shipping by air, you can ask them to repack also to lower the chargeable weight.

=.="

i also dun understand

:disturb:

if the peacock feather and egg shell works, then they are peaches :)

When you talk about "peaches", I think about Ice Age 2, what Manny told Ellie, but I still catch no ball le :bangwall:

hahhaah..... the men don't understand but i do!! :dancingqueen:

Hahahaha... but May, there is a man who understands what is lemon.