Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hoo8899

New Home Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Really a headache to clean the window grills after years of neglect

Can roughly understand the "laki" term used.

ya, my cleaning aunty also says so. That's why she always clean my windows which i find its too much sometimes. i think once a month already good enough?

Cannot PM, maybe your msg full liao, I leave first 4 numbers in your profile, last 4 numbers are 4932. Uncle Peter, the painting guy

Got it and thank you so much !! :yamseng:

Thanks for everyone's concerns, it is not our initiall plan to change all the windows, anyway it is merely 13 years and we never thought that the condition is so bad. I have been busy with the DIY stuff that I ignore about the windows, I believe that changing the whole house windows cost atleast 3k, maybe we will do it after a year or 2, if really cannot finish cleaning by then...

Hi, where did you get your wallpaper and how much was it? Sorry I didn't have time to read thru all 17 pages of your thread but I'm goin for a similar style for my place as well. Thanks!

7242282960_c33e5763a1.jpg

Little accessory for the living room, price is so much cheaper than in Singapore, I think is less than RMB10 each

7242137080_b772238012.jpg

Lastly, the crystal curtain, it is quite heavy actually, so I guess is not plastic, like it, regardless of what it is made of

Where did you get the crystal curtain? I really like it!

Hi clpersonal, sorry for late reply, I furnished my house with stuff from Taobao, the wallpapers as well as the curtain. You may like to visit www.taobao.com for shopping :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, I am Interested on taobao purchase, Just few question how to start purchase with the recomended Hoyoyo forwarder. As we need to place a deposit in our account before start to proceed to order?

Please guide me from till the end . Thank you

Fellow 65Daigou lovers, I started to realised that the agent charges a lot of hidden costs. I have my goods weighted at about 50 over kgs and being charged for 70 over kgs. Have some arguements with them and finally I just decided to try somebody else. So because of this, I found out of another shipping agent call Hoyoyo.

For air shipment, RMB45 per 1st kg and RMB28 per subsequent kg, and they charge based on actual weight not volumetric, somemore deliver direct to your address in Singapore. Sea shipment even cheaper, to those who are buying a lot from China, 0.5cbm only at RMB630. As compare to 65, 0.5cbm by sea is already $300 over plus the 8% agent fee. Hoyoyo did not charge agent fee, so make it more competitive.

Disclaimer: Have not tried using Hoyoyo to ship things from China. :dribble: