Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
battle

My Ea @ Bedok - Mid May 2012

Not sure if it's brand pro but I use instant heater at grandma place n when it's a cold day, the heater is not hot enough. When kids used, they are jumping as too cold still. Anyone experience?

Yup yup, I used instant heater for 3 years before moving here. Cold days are quite unbearable with instant heater as the hot water not warm enough.

I've experienced that too. Hot days, heater super hot, can't and no need to use heater. Cold days, heater is mildly luke warm. Thought it was me being too sensitive to climate change :rolleyes:

For me, when its cold, I just switch the temperature to max and don't turn down on the water flow a little lor. But unless I fever, else never have to resort to reducing the water flow to make it hotter.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I've experienced that too. Hot days, heater super hot, can't and no need to use heater. Cold days, heater is mildly luke warm. Thought it was me being too sensitive to climate change :rolleyes:

taut its the brand my grandma used is not too good, maybe that is the problem with instant heater.

i just think that instant heater not good.... i used a few brands and all also i think not good enough when weather is cold.. or you just woke up after sleeping in air con room, then the hot water is never hot enough.

For me, when its cold, I just switch the temperature to max and don't turn down on the water flow a little lor. But unless I fever, else never have to resort to reducing the water flow to make it hotter.

think u can 'tahan' the cold water better.

DAY 40, 30th Jun, Sat

Today, I wake up 7 early 8 early, had my breakie and head home to strip my wardrobe door (ikea sliding type, heavy with 6 pieces of tampered glass)....

With the help of my new battery drill, it really speed things up.

Managed to pack everything into my little car, send over to the new place. ; p

Too me a while to finish installation, went for lunch.

Lighting installation work going on. On & Off, they will check how I want to place my switch, & some other items.

While installing the switch for my down light & LED, found that they have swap the wiring wrongly (above the false ceiling) !!!....

Don't know how they do it, but they manage to swap it over :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Painting uncle already busy touching up, painting, my iron grill.

Seems like the grill are custom to have very tiny gap (think to prevent his cat from squeezing out & run away).

Progress is extremely slow as the grill still have 'pattern', that makes painting work more tedious.

At about 4pm (I think) I free liao, so I join in to help painting. Siong...

Later, Kelvin also free liao, join in as well...

3 of us finally finish painting BLACK by 9+ PM !!! :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Siong......

Edited by battle

Sunday... .. .

Not suppose to be a work day, but still have lots of touch-up & cleaning to do. The uncle here to touch-up the whole house. I'm too tired to check. Anyway, today, I will move in to sleep !!!

Kelvin also helping.

Think uncle finish touch-up, but iron grill have yet to finish. Think got problem... .. .

Anyway...

I manage to move most of my cloths & basic things I need. I move in to sleep.

I love the rain shower :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by battle

DAY 41, 2nd Jul, Mon

Granite guy put airplane again. 1st, didn't turn up for measurement. Now delay in coming for installation :furious: :furious: :furious:

Think his Ah Kong own a air-strip, that's why he good at flying :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Anyway, Andrew called to chase, he will try to install at least the sink area + cook area 1st. Table 1 more day.

Lets see what happen... .. .

Going to enjoy my rain shower :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Congrats on moving in! Hopefully can see more pics soon!

Thanks, ; )

Will start taking properly when my granite is up. ; )

Half finish also you move in? Then wife and kids leh?

Yup. ; p

Actually left with only granite top + plumbing for sink.

Once these 2 done, I can call in gas tank supplier and they will hook up the tank to my hop. Like that means can cook Liao.

Other things will be like

- buy sofa lah,

- put up my shoe rack lah,

Move in more things lah

Oh ya, last night alone, today wife + 2 elder kids. They will be very happy cause can go school themselves Liao..

Tomorrow my MIL place officially starts upgrading, so will be very chaotic. So bring 2 elder one since nearer to school, no 3 will be further if move now, so she stays with granny : )

Edited by battle

DAY 42, 3rd Jul, Tue

Granite guys come today. Installed the sink area + cooker area.

Have not view the real thing. Will go look, but won't be able to shoot or upload pix as my PC is not accessible.

According to them, they will up the rest of the table tomorrow. (XX XX, keeping all my fingers cross).

Plumbing guys will be here tomorrow as well. To fix up the tap etc for the Kitchen sink.

After which, I think all done. ; )