Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bobb

Part Time Cleaning Services Needed

i m using a prc lady.. she is quite punctual and hardworking.. jus tht ironing skill not up to my standard. perhaps i too yc?.. normally engage her twice a month n from i know she is PR here.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi. Me and my relatives have been engaging a group of part timer helpers. They worked in a group so that there will be someone to cover and no last min backout.

Best of all their rates are reasonable, hardworking, honest and reliable. I usually just leave them to do the work while I go run my errands.

PM me if you interested.

note: im not from an agencies and do not benefit but just thot I can help them.

Hi rogersk8ter,

Thanks, your lobang is valid? I am keen

Hi. Me and my relatives have been engaging a group of part timer helpers. They worked in a group so that there will be someone to cover and no last min backout.

Best of all their rates are reasonable, hardworking, honest and reliable. I usually just leave them to do the work while I go run my errands.

PM me if you interested.

note: im not from an agencies and do not benefit but just thot I can help them.

mrs sparkles's prices increased. :_(

to save $, used just relax twice now.

very poor job from just relax. both times got 2-hour cleaning service.

cleaners leave half an hour early.

i've no problems with that if job is well done. but...

o cleaners knocked over things and just left them lying on the floor instead of standing them back up (e.g. vacuum cleaner, umbrellas, broom, mop, etc.)

o still dirty! example:i asked them repeatedly and specifically to wipe up 1 bird poop on my door step. but when i came home, they had left and it was still there.

o hear instructions but don't follow them! i asked them many times not to clean an area. they said ok. but when i checked on them a few minutes later, they were cleaning the area i specifically told them not to touch!

will never use their cleaning service again. not recommended!

Edited by tinsel

post removed. my bad opinion of eps cleanz / envipure solutions remains the same. however, i have removed this post pending proceedings as advised by my legal representative.

Edited by tinsel

Need a reliable and hardworking part time maid at Pasir Ris area. Weekdays ok either morning or afternoon. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

i tried 2 companies, mrs sparkles and eunike living. mrs sparkles does regular and adhoc cleaning. eunike living definitely does adhoc cleaning but i'm not sure if they do regular cleaning.

mrs sparkles is very professional. i have hired them 3 times for adhoc cleaning. there was once the job was not satisfactory (the cleaners missed a few spots). i gave feedback, and 2 supervisors came immediately and recleaned my home. i think that the cleaners were all either singaporeans or malaysians.

in between, i hired eunike living. they use only environmentally friendly products which was why i decided to try their cleaning service. the place was not as clean as expected. but that was not the reason why i didn't rehire them. i didn't reuse their cleaning service because they left the floor of the whole house wet (not damp but wet). after my experience with mrs sparkles, i expected the floor to be dry so that when i inspected the place, my dirty feet wouldn't leave prints on the floor.

eunike living is a small company. the 2 bosses are also part of the cleaning team. since the bosses thought it was acceptable to hand over the place with a wet floor, i didn't ask that they dry it. but i won't hire them again.

Edited by tinsel

Dear all,

Looking for part time cleaning services (including ironing & windows) for my place; 2 weeks once. Kindly recommend those that you have personally tried.

Many thanks!

Bob