Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cj07

3-Roomer In The South

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

6835858774_4fdc4ca386.jpg

Our completed kitchen with EF hob, EF hood and Rinnai oven. For those households with big kitchens, must appreciate ok! :sport-smiley-004:

6841187022_76245c8472.jpg

The sink area with a drying tray from IKEA. We found the tray very useful after using it for the past week.

congrats on your new place!

can see your flat from our window :) Should have very good seaview there :)

Hi West,

Thanks for dropping by. Since you can see my flat, means I can see you too right? So that means you stay nearby! :D

Hi West,

Thanks for dropping by. Since you can see my flat, means I can see you too right? So that means you stay nearby! :D

not exactly that near, about 2km away biggrin.gif

i am at queenstown

not exactly that near, about 2km away biggrin.gif

i am at queenstown

That's not too far away. 2km is still within walkable distance.. haha

6837989068_ace653b6e8.jpg

living room with our LG 42" LED SMART TV and 5.1 HTS from Sony. The best part about the TV console is that it is spacious enough to hide lots of stuff in it, although it looks normal from the outside. :sport-smiley-004:

7005860523_ba1ec79db2.jpg

our slim made in Japan Panasonic refrigerator. It is stainless steel with a tinge of rose color.

7005860539_f3a12be7b4.jpg

modular cutlery tray from Daiso. Managed to find a set to fit the dimensions of our cutlery drawer. Our knives from Scanpan were bought at a good discount during Xmas sale. Our forks, spoons and butter knives were bought while we were on holiday in NZ. The handles are rounded so it is comfortable to grip them.

6837989062_97c48c1b2f.jpg

and my favourite fittings. :D

Hi^^

The space between yr hob and oven seems very tight? Got enough movement space for cooking? Elbow will keep banging into the oven cabinet?

Nice step display rack.. Wanted to buy too but cannot find a idea place for it at my home...

6837989068_ace653b6e8.jpg

living room with our LG 42" LED SMART TV and 5.1 HTS from Sony. The best part about the TV console is that it is spacious enough to hide lots of stuff in it, although it looks normal from the outside. :sport-smiley-004:

nice TV console leh.... i still remember you were having headache thinking of tv console design.. this looks great mah.... and the colour seem so matching to the curtains too. :wub:

does that means that granite counter top also have the same problem?

I don't think so, cause granite counter top are cut from the rock where the sink are fabricated (meaning they will need to be glued using special technique or materials to form the shape. Like those Quartz top etc. Still man made.

Hi^^

The space between yr hob and oven seems very tight? Got enough movement space for cooking? Elbow will keep banging into the oven cabinet?

Nice step display rack.. Wanted to buy too but cannot find a idea place for it at my home...

Hi Pinkwhale,

Yes, the space is a little tight. So we usually will use the outer stoves to do our cooking. As long as its not vigorous cooking (like those zu chao kind), elbow will not keep banging into the cabinet. :D

nice TV console leh.... i still remember you were having headache thinking of tv console design.. this looks great mah.... and the colour seem so matching to the curtains too. :wub:

Ya, in the end decided to settle for a simple tv console with ample space to hide wires and other stuff. And yes, the colors in the LR turn out to be well matched with each other. :sport-smiley-004:

Ya, in the end decided to settle for a simple tv console with ample space to hide wires and other stuff. And yes, the colors in the LR turn out to be well matched with each other. :sport-smiley-004:

Definitely more worth it than buying off the shelves tv console, right?? Hehe.... How much u paid?

Definitely more worth it than buying off the shelves tv console, right?? Hehe.... How much u paid?

Ya, I think it is more worth it as I get to choose the color scheme and dimensions.

I was charged $240 per foot. Now I can store so many things inside.. lol