Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy2006

My Super Rush Reno And My Super Id

IMG_5961.jpg

i have lost quite alot of pictures due to phone memory not enough..

sorry for the mess..cos i am rushing of times as my 2 monkeys boys are maing too much noise at home!!

Feel lke strangle them now!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey, where did u buy ur taps and WC?

thanks in advance.

ur reno looks good!

Is from Bath elements Pte Ltd. Donny brought us there.

Selection not alot. But their AFTER SALE SERVICE is SUPER !!! Dont know is it because of Donny 'face' ...

Hubby actually broke the mirror for the common bathroom, Donny called them & they arrange another send 'FOC'.

And the shower head leak, maybe could be 1 of my monkeys pull hard and cause a crack in btw the chain, the guys came the next day to fix it!!

My reno good? How can i expect much when i only given Donny 20-21 days to do a 5 room flat reno ??!!! Even though workmenship is not wonderful, but his good responsibility attitude is SUPER !! so we cannot ask for much!!

Edited by snoopy2006

Is from Bath elements Pte Ltd. Donny brought us there.

Selection not alot. But their AFTER SALE SERVICE is SUPER !!! Dont know is it because of Donny 'face' ...

Hubby actually broke the mirror for the common bathroom, Donny called them & they arrange another send 'FOC'.

And the shower head leak, maybe could be 1 of my monkeys pull hard and cause a crack in btw the chain, the guys came the next day to fix it!!

My reno good? How can i expect much when i only given Donny 20-21 days to do a 5 room flat reno ??!!! Even though workmenship is not wonderful, but his good responsibility attitude is SUPER !! so we cannot ask for much!!

less selection might not be a bad thing!!! we went to Sim Siang Choon see until eyes @.@

my reno timing will be very timed constrained too.. XD i am currently pregnant with no. 3 and we need more space!!!

less selection might not be a bad thing!!! we went to Sim Siang Choon see until eyes @.@

my reno timing will be very timed constrained too.. XD i am currently pregnant with no. 3 and we need more space!!!

cos i need to be fair to him. i press down the reno cost from him, so i hope he can earned some rebates from his regular shops.

also we have not much time, so we dare not be too choosy.

WE bought this dining table, also coffee table, tv consol + bed side table in JB.

The shop name is called " RUSTICA ".

We spent aboutRM$6K+

IMG_6323-1.jpg

I going to complete uploading the pixs of my flat cos cant spend too much time on my laptop.

washer & dryer

IMG_7023.jpg

Hitachi Fridge

IMG_7017.jpg

common bathroom

IMG_7018.jpg

most of my electrical stuffs i bought from Everjoint. Spent about $10K on electrical items.

Items that i brought

1) 40 inch Sony internet TV

2) 32 inch Sony normal TV

3) Dryer

4) Washer

5) Hitachi Fridge

6) Fujioh Hood

7) Rianni Hob

8) 1 large KDK fan

9) 2 baby KDK fan

10) Bosch oven

11) Pansonic aircon for 3 bedrooms

another baby KDK fan i bought in JB. Should have bought the large KDK fan in JB too! About $100+ different as compare to Sin!

10)

Edited by snoopy2006