Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy2006

My Super Rush Reno And My Super Id

my 2 adorable boys room. BOught at casa kidi tampines.

Spent $2K plus on their furniture and mattress.

Mattress i find a bit exp. It say from Italy cost $300+ per pc. I quickly ordered online wateproof mattress protector! Cos youngest son at night lazy to wake up & urine on the bed!

IMG_7028.jpg

IMG_7027.jpg

IMG_7026.jpg

IMG_7025.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

this is my study area. Still in a mess now..

as i waiting for scanteak SALES so i can buy their bookshelves at HALF PRICE! Regretted to buy only 1 bookshelves. Realize 1 bookshelve is not enough for me & my kids.

IMG_7024.jpg

I bought my living hall sofa, king size bedframe + mattress + queens size bedframe, and 1 table for putting keys for about $4K+

I find a bit exp. Should have bought ALL my house furniture in JB!!!

OK, got to put my 2 boys to bed! As they need to wake up by 7am tomorrow for school trip..

tired tired!! lack of sleep..so much work to do, so less time!!

Though my mess is always in a mess everyday, but i am enjoying the freedom without any stranger at home.

My house reno still yet to complete. No budget already..as i still left the full height shoe cabinet along the foyer area need to be done and also to change the wronght iron gate. And also few furnitures need to buy.

But cant buy anymore at this moment cos kids school fees, enrichment course fee all getting very exp. Got to set aside for them.

Nite everyone! Hope you guy can find a good ID.

Enjoy your renov!!

[Hi

Can you share with me your ID Donny Contact and which company is he from?

Thank you very much for sharing in your blog.

Edited by LGG

Hey welcome to Bedok ; )

BTW, your ID really solid, rush for you within such a short duration & yes, with kids, real challenge.

So you staying with your in-law, (me too). They offer huge help and also good for the kids to have grand parents to love them ; )

All the best

BTW, I love your toilet tiles.

Hi Ladies,

Sooooooo sorry!! Didn't have much time to update my blog.

Please pardon me.

Donny mobile is 91093332.

Should anyone want to come my place to view, please SMS me at 90233580. If you coming with Donny, can come anytime btw 12-2pm. Else, can come around 7pm.

I can explain to you in more details at no charge/ no obligation. But bear with my messy house!!

Please note I am NOT related to Donny! Because of his high responsibility character, I just want to share around with my friends who want to Reno their house who doesn't want to have much headache!!!

So sorry.. Really busy with my kids and tonnes of housework need to be done. So no time to upload pics in my Reno blog.

Hey welcome to Bedok ; )

BTW, your ID really solid, rush for you within such a short duration & yes, with kids, real challenge.

So you staying with your in-law, (me too). They offer huge help and also good for the kids to have grand parents to love them ; )

All the best

BTW, I love your toilet tiles.

Battle, yes! Donny is solid like a Rock! Lol!!! Just give him a ring and meet him up and find out more!

I yet to upload the trophy I made for him. Maybe tonight when my kids asleep!

Good luck guys!!

hubby on leave to fetch the kids.

Here is the trophy! i went all the way to Queensway to special made & order.

trophy1.jpg

Cool.. So nice of you :sport-smiley-004: