Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lele12

Disappointing Id-Blve & Blue

I am intending to overhaul my 5rm resale flat's kitchen & 2 toilets and abit of touch up here n there and submited a request quote here..*** got in touch with me and arranged an appt with me..

Hubs was actually against the idea of engaging ID for the fear for being too ex, but decided to give them a try, so down we went, along with our floor plan, photos of my house and explained to our requirements to the Senior Sales Designer (Adrian).

He seems nice at our meeting, listening intently to our requirements and told me that my quote will be ready after 1 week and we can discuss further..The price he estimate is also quite comparable to the contractors and their show room seems impressive..Hubs was still telling me, maybe he will consider engaging an ID after all..

And we waited patiently for our quote..Even though I have received from most of my queries, I decided to wait for them and even drop them a msg to ask whether it is ready..But today, they told me that they had lost my floor plan and of cuz along with the discussions we had the other day and requested me to send my floor plan and renovation details again, promising to get the quote ready by tomorrow.

Tell me, how am I going to trust them with my house when they cannot even provide a quote to me as promised even with us going down personally to explain our requirements..It only goes to reflects their unprofessionalism in this episode and I refuse to send them again.

Was very disappointed with their services and I just want to share this experience.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

They lost a client.... U lose nothing. I m sure u can find the right ID / contractor in no time. There e so many to choose from :)

Cheers! :)

Edited by potatoes

For me, if the approach not going smoothly and the opposite party is not responsive. Don't bother to take up the contract. There are thousands of ID in Singapore even extensively to J.B. Go to another ID that willingly to help no matter what. At the end of the day, if you still don't take up the contract. Just buy them a coffee and head for another ID.

For me, if the approach not going smoothly and the opposite party is not responsive. Don't bother to take up the contract. There are thousands of ID in Singapore even extensively to J.B. Go to another ID that willingly to help no matter what. At the end of the day, if you still don't take up the contract. Just buy them a coffee and head for another ID.

Thank you all for the encouragment while we continue to embark on this journey of searching. Seriously, this is more difficult as comapred to when we planned our weddings. Worried bout workmanship, prices, reliability etc etc..

Thank you all for the encouragment while we continue to embark on this journey of searching. Seriously, this is more difficult as comapred to when we planned our weddings. Worried bout workmanship, prices, reliability etc etc..

get married also got same worry wat.... Especially workmanship and reliability.... hehehe

I am intending to overhaul my 5rm resale flat's kitchen & 2 toilets and abit of touch up here n there and submited a request quote here..*** got in touch with me and arranged an appt with me..

Hubs was actually against the idea of engaging ID for the fear for being too ex, but decided to give them a try, so down we went, along with our floor plan, photos of my house and explained to our requirements to the Senior Sales Designer (Adrian).

He seems nice at our meeting, listening intently to our requirements and told me that my quote will be ready after 1 week and we can discuss further..The price he estimate is also quite comparable to the contractors and their show room seems impressive..Hubs was still telling me, maybe he will consider engaging an ID after all..

And we waited patiently for our quote..Even though I have received from most of my queries, I decided to wait for them and even drop them a msg to ask whether it is ready..But today, they told me that they had lost my floor plan and of cuz along with the discussions we had the other day and requested me to send my floor plan and renovation details again, promising to get the quote ready by tomorrow.

Tell me, how am I going to trust them with my house when they cannot even provide a quote to me as promised even with us going down personally to explain our requirements..It only goes to reflects their unprofessionalism in this episode and I refuse to send them again.

Was very disappointed with their services and I just want to share this experience.

Dun be dishearted. It's part and parcel of the reno process. I was in the same shoe as you, sending RFQ and meeting many ID/contractors, almost half will not get back to you....esp those ATAS firms which think they are so great. Anyway you will definitely come across sincere and helpful, just that you have to meet more of them. :yamseng: