Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Anyone At Home Using Dehumidifier

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey, i used the dehumidifiers for a long time, but actually today this is not recommend not only because of the energy waste but also because it is not good in big cities to live in bad environments such as this ones. The dehumidifiers are only recommended if you have any specific healthy problem, thant is good if you find any better option... Here i've read somethings about Humidifiers... and i recommend one better than the other option... obviously, as i said, you don't need to use it if you have healthy reasons, than is better to look for the best dehumidifiers.. but when the air is to dry it isn't good because of the polution and also the respiration problems, thats why in some places the humidifiers are beeing bought.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/garden/humidifiers-shopping-with-leon-ransmeier.html?_r=1&ref=garden

Hey, i used the dehumidifiers for a long time, but actually today this is not recommend not only because of the energy waste but also because it is not good in big cities to live in bad environments such as this ones. The dehumidifiers are only recommended if you have any specific healthy problem, thant is good if you find any better option... Here i've read somethings about Humidifiers... and i recommend one better than the other option... obviously, as i said, you don't need to use it if you have healthy reasons, than is better to look for the best dehumidifiers.. but when the air is to dry it isn't good because of the polution and also the respiration problems, thats why in some places the humidifiers are beeing bought.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/garden/humidifiers-shopping-with-leon-ransmeier.html?_r=1&ref=garden

why no good in big cities but hor singapore is a tiny dot country leh...should use dehumidifier not humidifiers lah

I also plan to use a dehumidifier, as I found my items that are in storage get moldy easily. Wonder why...

humidity la..singapore is a humidity country. need to use dehumidifier. i still using dehumidifier

I also used dehumidifier... Switch it on when I reach home... Turning on the aircon is too costly unless I need to sleep, using dehumidifier is cheaper...