Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yeese

H & H Love Nest @ Tampines

Hi Terencetcw & calliecats,

Thanks for ur advice! Will stick to BLUM no matter what my ID say then :)

And now need to decide on my windows... Now need to decide over frosted glass to clear glass with film. Anyone used them and any comment?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Reiki,

Thanks for your advice... Contacted Starhub and they told me they can arrange end of May for me... But stil need to wait for my area to be 'activated'. Well, better than OpenNet that can arrange only end of July for me....

Hi Terencetcw & calliecats,

Thanks for ur advice! Will stick to BLUM no matter what my ID say then :)

And now need to decide on my windows... Now need to decide over frosted glass to clear glass with film. Anyone used them and any comment?

Blum stick to it even if its those Blem hinges with a rubber absorber its still a trust worthy BLUM

Did u pay for those BLUM???

Hi Casa,

My ID quoted BLUM in my quotation so I guess I am paying for it... And that's why I am angry when it turn out to be something else... I guess his explaination is some mumbo-jumbo since nobody else heard of Albion and I can't find anything about it online...

Currently very disappointed with my ID and really doubt that he can do handover by 5th of May... Stopping my t-blog as of now to see whether can everything be sorted out or not...

Finally the house is in a move in state! So happy until can't sleep! My ID did a good job and quite happy with the final result! Of course there are still those minor touch up required but I guess we need to move in and slowly find out what defect there is :D

Pictures day tomorrow!

Hi guys, sorry for the delay!

My wife and I just got back from our honeymoon from Europe... Not safe to announce to the world that we will be leaving our house empty for a month right?

For those who are still interested, will be posting some pics of my house after work today!