Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Congrats on collecting your keys on tuesday :)

Remember to submit your cement screed form asap hahaa

My renovation will be completed quite soon. Just last week, we did the flooring and false ceiling.

My ID told me that the carpenter has completed my cabinetry and will install today and tml. Originally they told me was next wk. Haha

So.. i think by mid mar, my house will complete renovation :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kym76, I am also same block as u! I will be on the seventh floor… Ya, I checked once I got the keys for the cement screed with our HDB CCK Branch and they said will atleast take 4 weeks… Since I couldn't wait tat long, I am asking my ID to do it but warning tho, it will cost u... I am doing for my MBR & Rm 2 and it will cost $600.. Downside is paying for it, but upside is tat it will save u atleast a month.... I also need to demolish a wall... de one btw bedroom 3 and living room so as to make de living room bigger.... My ID has submitted de application to HDB on 27th Feb, I am really keeping my fingers crossed tat it will get accepted!! I think I will know by end of this week... Anyway I really wish u the best of luck for ur reno!! :)

Congrats on collecting your keys on tuesday :)

Remember to submit your cement screed form asap hahaa

My renovation will be completed quite soon. Just last week, we did the flooring and false ceiling.

My ID told me that the carpenter has completed my cabinetry and will install today and tml. Originally they told me was next wk. Haha

So.. i think by mid mar, my house will complete renovation :)

OMG.... Mid mar :good: :good: so fast..... Think I will still be waiting for my cement screed. Btw, where do I submit the cement screed form? After I collect the keys then I can submit right?

Kym76, I am also same block as u! I will be on the seventh floor… Ya, I checked once I got the keys for the cement screed with our HDB CCK Branch and they said will atleast take 4 weeks… Since I couldn't wait tat long, I am asking my ID to do it but warning tho, it will cost u... I am doing for my MBR & Rm 2 and it will cost $600.. Downside is paying for it, but upside is tat it will save u atleast a month.... I also need to demolish a wall... de one btw bedroom 3 and living room so as to make de living room bigger.... My ID has submitted de application to HDB on 27th Feb, I am really keeping my fingers crossed tat it will get accepted!! I think I will know by end of this week... Anyway I really wish u the best of luck for ur reno!! :)

$600???? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

That is very ex..... How come you are so much faster than me since we are in the same block? :furious:

Sigh.... :dunno: guess i need to wait for 1 mth lor.... maybe i can go peep at other people's reno... haa.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

$600???? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

That is very ex..... How come you are so much faster than me since we are in the same block? :furious:

Sigh.... :dunno: guess i need to wait for 1 mth lor.... maybe i can go peep at other people's reno... haa.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Ahh.. Kym76 u hav no idea, I emailed HDB twice to release de keys early to me as I hav to move in fast. Gave dem my reason and thankfully dey accepted… And ya $600 is a bomb!! But I really couldn't afford to wait an extra month so I hav no choice :( I am hoping my ID will reduce de amount in de end... Which level will u be in?

I am a TV freak, want to watch soccer and movies in big screen :), so I actually bought a 55" TV and Samsung 5.1 HTS alr... So Kiasu... TV was $2,600 and HTS $600...

I am a TV freak, want to watch soccer and movies in big screen :), so I actually bought a 55" TV and Samsung 5.1 HTS alr... So Kiasu... TV was $2,600 and HTS $600...

Even lagi worse is tat I hav purchased 8 bluray movies and dey are now just sitting at my place waiting for reno to be done before i can watch dem!! My wife complains each time she looks at de Discs... haha... Wanted to even purchase PS3 but am really holding back my hand...

Ya... originally say mid Mar...

now i dunno when can move in... When install the kitchen cabinet ytd, they accidentally drill a hole in my water pipe...

I WANNA CRY!!!! :bangwall: Call HDB, they say contractor to weld back the pipe, do water pressure test, observe for a week.

I ask my designer for some sort of compensation or warranty in a event that the water pipe burst after we move in...

SIAN SIAN SUPER SIAN!!!!

Ask your contractor to use a metal detector to detect the exact location of the pipe before they drill, the blue sticker is a good 10cm away from my actual pipe, I read HDB rules, the blue sticker is jus an indication, contractor have to verify the exact location themselves.

For the cement screed, you can go HDB cck, they will give u a form to fill up, you have to give them 1 of your padlock keys also, or if your designer already change to a number lock, u can give them the number lock password.

Ahh.. Kym76 u hav no idea, I emailed HDB twice to release de keys early to me as I hav to move in fast. Gave dem my reason and thankfully dey accepted… And ya $600 is a bomb!! But I really couldn't afford to wait an extra month so I hav no choice :( I am hoping my ID will reduce de amount in de end... Which level will u be in?

I'm at level 10.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Even lagi worse is tat I hav purchased 8 bluray movies and dey are now just sitting at my place waiting for reno to be done before i can watch dem!! My wife complains each time she looks at de Discs... haha... Wanted to even purchase PS3 but am really holding back my hand...

U really TV siao... 55".. If I buy that my wife will kill me slowly..... 8| 8|

I have been holding back all my purchases as I cant guage a timeline for my reno.. Maybe after I got my keys next week, got a confirmation when is the cement screed, confirmation with my ID when he can start, then I dare to start buying all my stuff.. hee.. :yamseng:

Since you got 55" TV, blueray, sound system.... maybe we can pop by to enjoy your system next time.. :dribble: :dribble:

Ya... originally say mid Mar...

now i dunno when can move in... When install the kitchen cabinet ytd, they accidentally drill a hole in my water pipe...

I WANNA CRY!!!! :bangwall: Call HDB, they say contractor to weld back the pipe, do water pressure test, observe for a week.

I ask my designer for some sort of compensation or warranty in a event that the water pipe burst after we move in...

SIAN SIAN SUPER SIAN!!!!

Ask your contractor to use a metal detector to detect the exact location of the pipe before they drill, the blue sticker is a good 10cm away from my actual pipe, I read HDB rules, the blue sticker is jus an indication, contractor have to verify the exact location themselves.

For the cement screed, you can go HDB cck, they will give u a form to fill up, you have to give them 1 of your padlock keys also, or if your designer already change to a number lock, u can give them the number lock password.

OMG..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: They drill into your water pipe!! :bangwall:

I will sure to inform my ID about this... But I believe the welding will stop the leaking.. Cos the water pressure is not too high... unless the contractor did a bad job in welding.. :jawdrop:

Thanks for the info on the cement screed! :yamseng:

U really TV siao... 55".. If I buy that my wife will kill me slowly..... 8| 8|

I have been holding back all my purchases as I cant guage a timeline for my reno.. Maybe after I got my keys next week, got a confirmation when is the cement screed, confirmation with my ID when he can start, then I dare to start buying all my stuff.. hee.. :yamseng:

Since you got 55" TV, blueray, sound system.... maybe we can pop by to enjoy your system next time.. :dribble: :dribble:

haha... ya la, been planning on having a big TV since young time, wat to do! can, can... just drop by, can watch together... :)

OMG..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: They drill into your water pipe!! :bangwall:

I will sure to inform my ID about this... But I believe the welding will stop the leaking.. Cos the water pressure is not too high... unless the contractor did a bad job in welding.. :jawdrop:

Thanks for the info on the cement screed! :yamseng:

Already inform my ID, they have weld the pipe back, but very sian....

Last yr my company participate in this furniture show, but we more of the hospitality side (commercial useage) so I din go explore other halls..

But i heard it is open for public on the last day and you can buy their display sets. I spotted lorenzo there last yr.

Edited by Sunnydale307