Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

i like ur toilet tiles overlay. planning to do the same for mine. did u do overlay on the floor too? did u opt out for internal doors too?

Thanks.... Yes, I overlay the floor. Correct, i opt out for internal doors and tiles..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got a 7X mirror to see my black head... haa.... :yamseng: :yamseng:

img3547t.jpg

Danielle D209 Ultra Vue Clear Acrylic Collection Rectangular Easel Style Vanity Mirror, 7x, Clear

A closer look at the Karlsson wall clock I got.

img3552iv.jpg

I'm still waiting for 1 more green color clock which is in the same series.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by kim76

• Like 1

wah even HDD u also bought online? is it cheaper?

Ya.. it is cheaper... Amazon selling for USD159. Locally is at least $289 and it is quite hard to find....

Just some update...

I bought some more stuff from Amazon... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

img3545lt.jpg

img3556o.jpg

:yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

I bought the Magic Holder too, but from Howard Storage World at more than double the price listed in Amazon. :bleah: Did you get the one that can slide?

CK Tangs just had a 12% rebate on Thursday.

Bought a Miele washing and dryer set promotion.

mielepromotion.jpg

And then we use the rebate to get the Miele 6210 vacuum cleaner! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

miele6210.jpg

So the Miele washing machine and dryer offer is still on!

I bought the Magic Holder too, but from Howard Storage World at more than double the price listed in Amazon. :bleah: Did you get the one that can slide?

Nope. I just need a simple holder and this one has got pretty good reviews in amazon. Anyway, I don't have space for the sliding one... haa... :yamseng:

Btw, this is the one I got.

Evriholder Magic Holder 5-Position Wall Organizer

Edited by kim76

So the Miele washing machine and dryer offer is still on!

I don't think this offer is still on now. When I bought in March, the sale lady told me that this offer is coming to an end and they are offering a slightly lower end set after that. I manage to peep at the future set and decided that this current set is the one I want. :dribble: :dribble:

hi kim76

we share the same floor plan, like ur reno very much, can kindly share or reno id n reno cost?

Rdgs

victor

Hi Victor, my id is from *. Reno cost is around $40K.

If the id allows, I will post his contact after the reno. Right now, he is so busy. :yamseng: :yamseng:

A closer look at the Karlsson wall clock I got.

img3552iv.jpg

I'm still waiting for 1 more green color clock which is in the same series.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I received my Green color clock!! Complete the series!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

img2350a.jpg

Karlsson Wall Clock Color Splash, Green

Edited by kim76

I received a sms saying my desktop speaker and living rm sub woofer had arrived from UK and the courier guy already delivered to my office.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Even though today is not a working day. 1)I rush down to office. 2)Get the guard to open the gate. 3)I switch on the lights and air con. 4)I switch on my PC and Outlook to pretend to check mails. 5)Lastly, I eagerly open up my speakers.

They looked so good and I decided to test them on the spot.... :dribble: :dribble: My music sound so good :dribble: :dribble:

For those who had follow my blog will know I bought a Aktimate Maxi which is the bigger brother of this Mini. I plan to put the maxi in the living room and the mini in the study rm as my desktop speaker. This mini had won quite a number of awards for Best iPod dock/speaker and since I always play from my iPhone, this is the ideal speaker for me. U can check out the spec from the website below.

http://www.aktimate.com.au/

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47187&view=findpost&p=705959

38028410150719791290748.jpg

Wooo....we have the same speakers. But mine is mini and simply love it. Been using it for more than a year.

I bought it in SG, how much u gotten yours ?

Wooo....we have the same speakers. But mine is mini and simply love it. Been using it for more than a year.

I bought it in SG, how much u gotten yours ?

The one in the photo is mini. I got Maxi a few mths back. Good to see a fellow Aktimate fan here :sport-smiley-004:

I got the Maxi at 350 pounds which I think it is a very good price. Mini at 250 pounds. I got lucky on the Mini as there is a 100 pounds discount from 350 when I was monitoring the prices. Overheard somewhere they are upgrading the Mini so I guess they r clearing old stock. I don't know the shipping cost as I ship a few items together.

The thing that push me to buy from UK is after I check the price for Maxi locally. Local price of maxi = UK Maxi + UK Mini + shipping!! Somemore last time I check locally, they don't have white Maxi. Now I only hope it don't break down... :yamseng:

U got it at good price and prolly with shipping fee, u save abt at least $200 i reckon.

i got it at $800+ if i din remember wrongly, and that was quite sometime ago, so not sure if price has increased not.

Now i am contemplating over the speaker stand, cos i am afraid it might topple easily since i have kid at home