Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

My wife is starting to monitor my computer usage and panics when i read this thread.. coz i'll flip to TB n Amazon and go wahhh.. "dear.. u think this is good? suitable for our place?"... poisonous thread.. but interesting... kudos to all the online shopping gurus... who said that men dun shop alot, obviously didnt read this thread... lol

Seeing u guys purchasing on TB, i tried to register online but cant seems to be able to do it, i did not receive the email notification to activate my acct. Any idea what when wrong? Am thinking of getting a coffee table and and stools...

Seem like we got the same type of wife... haa... :notti::notti:

Can't help u much on TB cos I use 65diagou to buy for the small stuff and a very nice wonderful friend :bow::bow: help me to buy the big items and ship using Amcon. You can find more info in the below thread.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/58354-taobao-help-needed/

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for Kim Recomended ealier, I already complete my installation and i m very statisfy with the thier product delivered, Once again Mr Ho is a very nice person and the quotation is resonable acceptted. I m newbie still dont know how to post the photo to share with you all.

U r welcome... good things must share... :good::good:

U can go to this thread to learn how to post photo.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/1142-guide-on-how-to-upload-photos-here/

We appreciated when people appreciate what we share... Like a wise young man say,'Sharing is Caring' :jammin::jammin:

tks dude.. maybe can start a TB order thread.. lol... but furniture a little difficult to MO..

Side note, i'm trying to DIY some dining lights using Absolut vodka bottles... will post up if it is successful...

We appreciated when people appreciate what we share... Like a wise young man say,'Sharing is Caring' :jammin::jammin:

Yup!! Young Wise Kim! :jammin: He is our leader!

My Cost is $3000 MYR. Yes I pay in ringgit.

His name is Mr. Ho. He will bring all the material to your place for u to select n feel. He will also measure and quote u on spot.

After that his guy will call u in 2 weeks time to arrange a timing to install. Installation is fast n workmanship is good.

His contact: 97916035.

Thank you! :good::good:

Went to ToTT today at Sime Darby. 1st time there and it is a pretty interesting place. Got a few stuff that I think very value for money.

Beer mug ($3.40 per mug) **** cheap and the quality is good. Been always looking for one but it is ex and almost got one from Amazon.

Now I can chill my mug and have cold beer... :notti::notti:

img4929x.jpg

1 tea cup and 1 coffee cup. Ya, I got too many cups. But they are nice and cheap!! ($2.10 for the tea cup & $2.20 for the coffee)

I got only 1 each for both of us... :bleah::bleah:

img4931a.jpg

Saw this swirl floor brush and love it! I always got difficulty cleaning my toilet corners and this will help a lot!

Somemore it is made in USA. ($16.90)

img4932jd.jpg
img4933da.jpg
img4934u.jpg

This is what happen when direct delivery to Singapore is not amazon and 3rd party seller.

So never never sign up with the 1 click buying....

clocke.jpg

Last day offer for method hand wash... My wife love it and I like it!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

540528_569714666394383_1473526607_n.jpg

Second that! Im using the Gel base, equally good as well. Seems like we always bought similar stuffs although we didn't post online. :notti:

This is what happen when direct delivery to Singapore is not amazon and 3rd party seller.

So never never sign up with the 1 click buying....

clocke.jpg
Yeah, so must take note on 3rd party seller. That aside, if the page reflects 3rd party seller, you can click on "more sellers", select Amazon if available, shipping should be cheaper.

u all atas leh... :notti::notti: i use dettol handwash... :sport-smiley-018:

I bought the refills since all my lotion finished which came with simplehuman. :bleah:

Hi Kim76

I really like the white theme design of your house.

Can you pm me your contractor/id contact?

and if you can possible to share some of the following quotation

TV feature wall/console

kitchen cabinet

MBR wardrobe

especially the dressing table