Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

wow, you bought the exact same thing as me! I got a vornado too..

y are some shipping so quick..i ordered mine on Monday and it hasn't reached my shipping agent although it's 2-day shipping.. :(

How come u r using a shipping agent? Seems the 50150 is under 20pounds?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How come u r using a shipping agent? Seems the 50150 is under 20pounds?

i think by default it still shows as with shipping cost. must contact the CS to waive..

i think by default it still shows as with shipping cost. must contact the CS to waive..

i juz checked, by right, they shouldn't waive cos it's 21.6 pounds ... i guess it's just goodwill... but i would say don't push your luck, people.... :sport-smiley-018:

i juz checked, by right, they shouldn't waive cos it's 21.6 pounds ... i guess it's just goodwill... but i would say don't push your luck, people.... :sport-smiley-018:

ya.. i enquired to the CS if the items are under free shipping.. i ordered 2 units in 2 separate shipments.. both the CS waived the shipping cost...

back to the amazon channel, my stuff arrived in about 3 packages :notti: this is my first shipment in since amazon announced free shipping to sg for orders above usd125...

lhj1.jpg

Joseph Joseph Glass Worktop Saver, Bottle Top

AcuRite 613 Indoor Humidity Monitor

simplehuman Sensor Pump for Soap or Sanitizer, Brushed Nickel, 13-Ounce

Vinturi Essential Red Wine Aerators, Set of 2

What's not shown in this picture are my 2 Oxo Good Grips POP Square Storage Container - 2-2/5 quart...

There's still rounds 2 and 3, and not forgetting my Honeywell 50250... :notti:

for the Acurite humidity monitor, i've noticed that there is a difference of about 4-8% (higher) than 3 other sensors i have (an oregon scientific base station/remote and an unbranded one) for humidity and for temperature, a difference of about 2-3 deg C higher...

not sure if it's due to the set i received but i suggest that if you are buying this, calibrate it with any other sensors you may already have at home... :sport-smiley-018:

when i first unpacked it and placed it next to my oregon scientific base, the difference was a whopping 16%! :dunno:

Hi kim76,

Sorry..Side track abit from the shopping. What flooring did you use for this? Laminated or tiles? Thanks! :)

It's laminate. But I can't remember the brand n model number, it is indicated in this blog though.

SLT aka Sim Lim Tower, it is a place for electronic stuffs. Got to look around for the transformer by asking the price from the vendors on your own. Buy at the best price! I don't see a reason on why can't buy at Mustafa if it is cheap enough. SLT & Mustafa are so near each other.

oic. Thanks for your advise. Then shall arrange to go Mustafa this weekend.

wow, you bought the exact same thing as me! I got a vornado too..

y are some shipping so quick..i ordered mine on Monday and it hasn't reached my shipping agent although it's 2-day shipping.. :(

why are you using shipping agent? I thought Amazon does ship direct to Spore?

I placed my order on Tuesday and they shipped out my Vornado on the next day. But purifier not yet ship out.

Yup, I think is out of goodwill but I did not push them for waiver as I just emailed them and enquiry which items is not under free shipping. To my surprised they email me on the same night and even offer to upgrade my shipping to expedited international.

Beside that, I received my Evriholder Magic holder in spoilt condition, so I email them for exchange procedure. And they are so fast reply me and shipped out another piece the next day.

Not sure how to load images but I hope this works.
Amazon delivered via DHL today. Ordered on June 6 and delivered June 11. Impressive for free shipping! Our local retailers should be very afraid...
Think there was some discussion on ice cream scoops. I got the OXO one that can 'push' the ice cream out. Already have a Ben and Jerry's one without the 'push out' function and find it so tough to use. Gotta 'dig' out the ice cream if I want a perfectly round scoop....
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000CCY1C/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i04?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also bought a Kraus kitchen faucet to accompany my sink a few weeks back. Contractor seems confident there won't be a problem with installation. Fingers crossed! Work on my kitchen remodel starts next week finally....

20130523152350.jpg
20130523152312.jpg
20130611122446.jpg

Just wanted to update that my contractor managed to fit the kitchen faucet without any fuss. My kitchen make over is almost done. Thank God.

Here is a pic. :)

jwun.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edited by mad4bags

Just wanted to update that my contractor managed to fit the kitchen faucet without any fuss. My kitchen make over is almost done. Thank God.

Here is a pic. :)

jwun.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The tap looks good! :good::good:

Hey I am interested in the below can help me order to get the free shipping?

Appreciate lots

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00007E7RY/ref=ox_sc_act_image_7?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

50250 confirmed cannot get free shipping, weight is 22.5 pounds for your reference...

and ordering on amazon is very easy - if you run into trouble, just post it and there will be plenty of people who will be happy to help you out...

my honeywell 50250 was delivered yesterday, just about a week after i ordered... :good: :good:

4nq0.jpg

we had a bit of a shock when it was first unboxed...my honeywell 17000 looks puny next to it.... :lol:

63m5.jpg

note that you have to fit on the carbon pre-filter yourself onto the hepa filter...a bit messy i.e. bits of carbon flake off so if you're doing it indoors, best to have some newspapers spread out....i was lucky i have good friends who volunteered to assemble it for me... :notti:

i'm using the 230w transformer with this...so far, so good.... :sport-smiley-018:

fwe0.jpg

noise-levels are quite subjective...for me, they are tolerable, even on the highest setting - impressive for a unit of this power...on the lowest setting, I can sleep with it on... :thumbs up: in comparison to the 17000, at the lowest level,it is just a little louder than the equivalent high setting on the 17000...

kim, post ur 50150 leh.... :notti:

Edited by dragonnite