Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Kim loved gals/boys who read & listen carefully. :good::jammin:

:lol:

and to answer inxlee's question, yes, the cheapest we've seen so far is mustafa (1st floor of the old building)...they could be running low on stock tho...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good. U did your homework. :good::good:

I use 100W with my Vornado and 230W with my 50150N. So far so good.

Hi Kim, your Vornado is 7XX series right? Runs @ about 85W? If not mistaken, you posted your purchase in Xtremeplace b4 right? So 100W transformer (buffer) for 85W appliance is OK? Thx for confirming. :)

Hi Kim, your Vornado is 7XX series right? Runs @ about 85W? If not mistaken, you posted your purchase in Xtremeplace b4 right? So 100W transformer (buffer) for 85W appliance is OK? Thx for confirming. :)

Oh... Ya.. that's some time ago... Yep... I have been using the 100W transformer for the 715 Vornado.

But I did not switch on the fan for long hours. At most is 2-3 hrs in the living room. Full blast for 1 hr when I am doing the laundry.

So u can get higher capacity if u are worried. Just in case... Only a few dollars difference....

Just wanted to update that my contractor managed to fit the kitchen faucet without any fuss. My kitchen make over is almost done. Thank God.

Here is a pic. :)

jwun.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nice! :)

It's prob way too early, but any problems w/ the faucet thus far? I'm also considering a pull out spray faucet, but read so many reviews that these type of faucets are prone to leakages and problems!

Very nice! :)

It's prob way too early, but any problems w/ the faucet thus far? I'm also considering a pull out spray faucet, but read so many reviews that these type of faucets are prone to leakages and problems!

Maybe you worried too much, if you had bought a decent brand of faucet with decent installation, handles well enough, should be fine, over the years of use, cant help, wear & tear always occur.

My office kitchen is using such faucet, been for 7 years, so far so good. Using Grohe, :good:

Thanks guys:) Btw is it better to set my Amazon account credit card payment as USD or set my account card to SGD so ill see my orders directly in SGD. As so far I paid by USD(final invoice order) and got a exchange rate of roughly 1.31-1.32~ after checking my bill. Not sure if switching my card and orders to SGD instead will improve the exchange rate. Thanks!:)

Thanks guys:) Btw is it better to set my Amazon account credit card payment as USD or set my account card to SGD so ill see my orders directly in SGD. As so far I paid by USD(final invoice order) and got a exchange rate of roughly 1.31-1.32~ after checking my bill. Not sure if switching my card and orders to SGD instead will improve the exchange rate. Thanks!:)

Use your own credit card's rates, better than Amazon's converted rates,. The only good side of having Amazon's sgd rates are during refund, because you will suffers exchange loss back to credit card. But well, hardly you get refund right? So USD for me always. Sgd by amazon just make things simple that's all.

Yup I got the 50250s it really looks like r2d2 ... I'm

Keen can I get frm u the newstar?

Thanks

Can you pm me? I can't pm you as it is not activated.

I've been reading through this entire thread and thankful for the info shared! Should be getting my place mid next year and already stocking up on things to buy. Awaiting my orders to come now. iParcel is really slow... Received some items I ordered later through DHL even before my earlier orders. Got the Honeywell 50150 and Vordano 630B too. From reading cheapest place to purchase would be at Mustafa for the Newstar 100W Converter(Vornado 630B) and Newstar 230W Converter(Honeywell 50150-N)? Just to confirm thanks! :)

Err, last week when I was at Mustafa, Newstar 230W is out of stock. Better get from ongcs haha... Fast go go go! If not, I'll get it from him :P

went to Mustafa last nite.. 100w n 230w Newstar all out of stock.. where else to get?? :( i need abt 7 pieces of 230W... lol

OMG, so fast, I saw so much stocks at Mustafa 1 wk ago!!!

Messages too full paiseh ..

Alamak, too many suitors la. :notti: :notti:

Now my spare transformers turned GEM :jawdrop:

Edited by ongcs