Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

was told that the stock will come in again in another 10 or more days.. gosh

Add another 5 days before you visits again. Sometimes they "roti prata" too much. :bleah:

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Help needed :(

I just bought a honeywell 50250s from amazon. Without realizing the voltage needed I plugged I straight in. My whole house short circuited the fuse box.

I then went and got. Transformer (200 w) and tried again. This time it could start but alas, only for 10 s before it stopped again. The transformer was also super hot to touch. I let it rest and after it cooled down, I tried again and same prob. Ran for 10 s before the transformer heated up.

What can I do? I'm a tech idiot so any help will be much much much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kiasume,

Did you manage to get it to work after changing to higher rating transformer?

I hope it does because normally if you power a 110V device with a 220V source, it is likely to damage the equipment.

Rgds,

Hi Kiasume,

Did you manage to get it to work after changing to higher rating transformer?

I hope it does because normally if you power a 110V device with a 220V source, it is likely to damage the equipment.

Rgds,

Yep, thankfully it still does... :)

hi

would like to check.

I am very interesting in buying Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier, 17000

but if I buy this from USA, the warranty does not cover in Singapore I guess.

So if spoilt how?

Does anybody knows if Honeywell have local agent in Singapore?

My main concern is the warranty, support and voltage since this is from USA.

I know buying transformer can buy support the voltage but what if short-circuit halfway?

Had check Best Denki only carried model HA170E1 (sgd$499), 18200 (sgd$599).

Buying from Amazon confirm worth it.

hi

would like to check.

I am very interesting in buying Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier, 17000

but if I buy this from USA, the warranty does not cover in Singapore I guess.

So if spoilt how?

Does anybody knows if Honeywell have local agent in Singapore?

My main concern is the warranty, support and voltage since this is from USA.

I know buying transformer can buy support the voltage but what if short-circuit halfway?

Had check Best Denki only carried model HA170E1 (sgd$499), 18200 (sgd$599).

Buying from Amazon confirm worth it.

When we buy from overseas, always run the risk that we cant get our replacement. As such, it works the same on warranty.

Why we buy from Amazon, simple, COST of the product. Using Amazon Honeywell 17000 vs local HA170E1(by the way, same model, just different model coding due to region), sgd170 vs sgd499. How much savings are we looking at? 65%!!:bleah: To many of us, worthy, to you? Yes or No you decide :dunno:

You just need to make sure the product does not DOA aka dead on arrival, if it will works, it last you a long time till the next replacement. Further, if you had read our comments, no cases of "KAPUT" at the moment. Im had been using it since Dec 2012 till date, with daily usage more than 8 hours.

If you are skeptical about it, local buy will be your direction from this moment. :good:

Ongcs - mother of 2 .. No worth already lol haha .. Anyway I ordered another 17000 hehe so yeah your transformer is gem :)

Waiting for then to waive off this shipping before I place order for another more ..

And I need one more for my mum place lol

Ongcs - mother of 2 .. No worth already lol haha .. Anyway I ordered another 17000 hehe so yeah your transformer is gem :)

Waiting for then to waive off this shipping before I place order for another more ..

And I need one more for my mum place lol

So you still want to get the transformer from me?

Very nice! :)

It's prob way too early, but any problems w/ the faucet thus far? I'm also considering a pull out spray faucet, but read so many reviews that these type of faucets are prone to leakages and problems!

Hi there

So far so good but it has only been one week so yes, it is probably too early to tell.

My contractor and the plumber who came said the quality of the faucet was really good though. I would take their word for it seeing as they would have more experience. :)

I cannot say how much I love love love the Kraus sink and faucet. :) And it has been nothing but compliments all round even from people who were shocked I ordered a sink off Amazon when I first did it. :)