Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

And also for free shipping u said that the item must be by Amazon & not other sellers, so i see from here, correct ? Thanks for guiding =)

v0cd.jpg

yes, that's right, very important. Woah, the price of 13 ounce had went up!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Heh, you should, especially if there is free shipping!

As for trash cans, I really wanted a Simple Human one and was going to ship it to the horror of my hubby who thinks the bin is overpriced. No free shipping for the 40 liter one and when all added up, it would have worked out to the price Homefix is selling it for.

Anyway, I went to browse around Tott and found a Simple Human wannabe machine with foot pedal and 2 sections so I can use one for recycling and another for food waste. Was less than SGD 70. Will post pics later when I get a chance.

You might want to check Tott, was surprised to find my bin there!

Hmm...I get a discount at ToTT cos i teach there....maybe i really should walk ard the store...LOL. thanks for the tip! As for the tap....just got approval from our ID...going to see it drawn into the plans before clicking BUY. :sport-smiley-018:

Yea the faucet seems to be eligible for free shipping!!! Yea my concern with the pull out is whether it will start to bend after some time...think it is back to a conventional trash bin.

eh, the faucet was not eligible for free shipping...not sure why, maybe box was oversized....the box it came in was almost half of the size of the sink's box!

Hi Amazon Gurus, would like to check with you bros and sis if Amazon ships the free shipping stuff (> US$125) via iParcel? That is, only "heng heng" cases, they ship or upgrade via DHL or UPS? Thanks in advance!

Hi Amazon Gurus, would like to check with you bros and sis if Amazon ships the free shipping stuff (> US$125) via iParcel? That is, only "heng heng" cases, they ship or upgrade via DHL or UPS? Thanks in advance!

The free shipping normally falls under USPS or by chance, will be iParcel. AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping will be shipped via iParcel. AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping will be via DHL & UPS. Sometimes, Amazon do upgrade to DHL or UPS.

Also, if your item is bulky, had been by packed by manufacturer, Ie; Vornado fan or Honeywell air purifiier, Amazon does not need to "pack" again. Hence, they might use DHL/UPS "standard shipping" & ship out. It will routed longer around USA before heading HK/Korea then to SG.

Normally, those items packed in Amazon boxes, will be via USPS/iParcel. Unless you cart out via priority status/upgraded by Amazon, iParcel will be usual suspect.

Last, Amazon has a few warehouses, different wareshouses might adopt different policy in handling the shipping & ship out accordingly.

Edited by ongcs

Hmm...I get a discount at ToTT cos i teach there....maybe i really should walk ard the store...LOL. thanks for the tip! As for the tap....just got approval from our ID...going to see it drawn into the plans before clicking BUY. :sport-smiley-018:

Yes, you should walk around the store! They have some interesting things I feel, although sometimes ridiculously priced when compared to what Amazon offers it at. It is much more tolerable than trying to walk around Sia Huat.

eh, the faucet was not eligible for free shipping...not sure why, maybe box was oversized....the box it came in was almost half of the size of the sink's box!

The box is **** big so I am not surprised there is no free shipping. It is also quite heavy...

The free shipping normally falls under USPS or by chance, will be iParcel. AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping will be shipped via iParcel. AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping will be via DHL & UPS. Sometimes, Amazon do upgrade to DHL or UPS.

Also, if your item is bulky, had been by packed by manufacturer, Ie; Vornado fan or Honeywell air purifiier, Amazon does not need to "pack" again. Hence, they might use DHL/UPS "standard shipping" & ship out. It will routed longer around USA before heading HK/Korea then to SG.

Normally, those items packed in Amazon boxes, will be via USPS/iParcel. Unless you cart out via priority status/upgraded by Amazon, iParcel will be usual suspect.

Last, Amazon has a few warehouses, different wareshouses might adopt different policy in handling the shipping & ship out accordingly.

Ya, **** heng. It has always been DHL for me and the same uncle too! :thumbs up: IMO, DHL is the best of the lot. Never any problems with them when I order from iHerb or Amazon.

:bow::bow::bow:

Ya, **** heng. It has always been DHL for me and the same uncle too! :thumbs up: IMO, DHL is the best of the lot. Never any problems with them when I order from iHerb or Amazon.

The same uncle is because he serves your area. Pretty standard. Unless he is on mc or left the company. I had seen a few delivery guys come & go serving my office building, till I get to know the DHL area supervisor. When I saw him, i will "suan" him, supervisor not plan routine at base meh, need to do run today? :notti: He replied can't help, manpower shortage. Exactly, pretty shag for them. :good:

Nowadays, DHL/UPS guy always walked to my office desk directly, because they see my name on the box till they gotten used to it. Sometimes, I will say, not mine leh but I will received on behalf of my colleague. :lol: :lol:

Shopping kakis! Need advice... very very tempted to buy this shower system cos it is really cheap....but i am not sure about the risk. So i thought I ask the pros for advice. I think there's no harm like worrying about leakage cos essentially, it is the pipes the contractors use that I should be concerned about when it comes to leakage...this is attached on the outside...so.... if it leaks i can see and fix. No? It is so cheap...if it is really lousy quality...change later? Any repercussions there? :dunno:

The link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-1793236015.42.UqQt96&id=19092680443

Shopping kakis! Need advice... very very tempted to buy this shower system cos it is really cheap....but i am not sure about the risk. So i thought I ask the pros for advice. I think there's no harm like worrying about leakage cos essentially, it is the pipes the contractors use that I should be concerned about when it comes to leakage...this is attached on the outside...so.... if it leaks i can see and fix. No? It is so cheap...if it is really lousy quality...change later? Any repercussions there? :dunno:

The link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-1793236015.42.UqQt96&id=19092680443

have u gone to c the real thing in sg and see what it really looks like ? probably best to do that and find out the details before placing the order...

have u gone to c the real thing in sg and see what it really looks like ? probably best to do that and find out the details before placing the order...

Dragonnite...it is a taobao item...cannot touch touch LOL....

but i am wondering is....what is the real danger of buying it from Taobao

krausfaucet_zps1eaa4b36.jpg

krauscolander_zpsf865b24a.jpg

Good news to share...ordered the kraus kitchen faucet and colander from Amazon...FREE SHIPPING!! In case anyone needed poisoning :notti:

Dragonnite...it is a taobao item...cannot touch touch LOL....

but i am wondering is....what is the real danger of buying it from Taobao

no, i meant seeing the real thing and then, based on what you've seen, judge for yourself if the item offered on tb is real and what are the possible things that can go wrong if it breaks etc....