Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

krausfaucet_zps1eaa4b36.jpg

krauscolander_zpsf865b24a.jpg

Good news to share...ordered the kraus kitchen faucet and colander from Amazon...FREE SHIPPING!! In case anyone needed poisoning :notti:

Wah wah! Congrats! U didn't buy the pot filler version?

Go go everyone. :sport-smiley-003:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

krausfaucet_zps1eaa4b36.jpg

Good news to share...ordered the kraus kitchen faucet and colander from Amazon...FREE SHIPPING!! In case anyone needed poisoning :notti:

Ahh... So u finally got this faucet.... Nice... I have been eyeing this....

Why didn't u get the bigger version with extra filling spout? I think that is better for your island kitchen... :notti::notti:

61bpkWRPzxL._SL1190_.jpg

Shopping kakis! Need advice... very very tempted to buy this shower system cos it is really cheap....but i am not sure about the risk. So i thought I ask the pros for advice. I think there's no harm like worrying about leakage cos essentially, it is the pipes the contractors use that I should be concerned about when it comes to leakage...this is attached on the outside...so.... if it leaks i can see and fix. No? It is so cheap...if it is really lousy quality...change later? Any repercussions there? :dunno:

The link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-1793236015.42.UqQt96&id=19092680443

It is really cheap... But if I'm renovating a whole house, I will spend a bit more and buy more reliable stuff.

I'm already pretty piss off when the HDB shower bar broke. I can't imagine if it leaks.

Spend a bit more to save the trouble la...

Imagine u are conducting cooking class and the mixer handle broke when a student (of course not me) turn too hard... :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Haa... Just an example...

It is really cheap... But if I'm renovating a whole house, I will spend a bit more and buy more reliable stuff.

I'm already pretty piss off when the HDB shower bar broke. I can't imagine if it leaks.

Imagine u are conducting cooking class and the mixer handle broke when a student (of course not me) turn too hard... :jawdrop::jawdrop:

LOL...you have a made a very sound reasoning...roger that! Will go to hansgrohe and have a look...

no, i meant seeing the real thing and then, based on what you've seen, judge for yourself if the item offered on tb is real and what are the possible things that can go wrong if it breaks etc....

yea it looks like it is quite dangerous....think i better go the safe route...anything related to water better not play....damages will be expensive. :no:

Wah wah! Congrats! U didn't buy the pot filler version?

Go go everyone. :sport-smiley-003:

I wanted the pot filler version initially...but this one has a switch that allows it to be a pot filler or a spray...good enough. Also the other one...the wire bit is too high...wont fit into the look of the kitchen design

Thats mean you are looking too hard at the teacher without realising that you broke the handle. :notti:

Ahh... So u finally got this faucet.... Nice... I have been eyeing this....

Why didn't u get the bigger version with extra filling spout? I think that is better for your island kitchen... :notti::notti:

61bpkWRPzxL._SL1190_.jpg

MAINENTRANCE-small_zps70094118.jpg

my kitchen sink will be by the side...not on the kitchen island...wanna keep the kitchen island look very clean. Cos that is the first thing people see when they walk in. The feature for the island is the campbells lights. With the high pull out wire of this tap...might be too much. So the faucet will be at the side....the pot filler version the wire is too long...it will affect the height of my dish rack ... so had to forgo the wish of having two taps. :~

yea it looks like it is quite dangerous....think i better go the safe route...anything related to water better not play....damages will be expensive. :no:

that's y in the end i opted to buy all my sanitary fittings locally, even tho i knew how cheap tb was...i wanted the peace of mind here, even tho my ID did comment that for taps, quite hard to break lah when i asked him if i should buy from tb or not... :sport-smiley-018:

the hansgrohe guys at the mohamed sultan side are very helpful, won't hurt to ask if they know when the next sale is going to be... :notti:

Shopping kakis! Need advice... very very tempted to buy this shower system cos it is really cheap....but i am not sure about the risk. So i thought I ask the pros for advice. I think there's no harm like worrying about leakage cos essentially, it is the pipes the contractors use that I should be concerned about when it comes to leakage...this is attached on the outside...so.... if it leaks i can see and fix. No? It is so cheap...if it is really lousy quality...change later? Any repercussions there? :dunno:

The link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-1793236015.42.UqQt96&id=19092680443

i think if the reviews are ok. u can try. like u said it's cheap. What u need to worry about is the mixer leaking after months or 1-2 years.

But if it's a genuine Kohler MIC product, i guess should still be ok. Compare to vs buying those cheap MIC rainshowers in the bath shops also no difference.

I'm going to get my MBR rain shower from insani24.

LOL...you have a made a very sound reasoning...roger that! Will go to hansgrohe and have a look...

Vanessa, how come you are looking at taps and mixer at this time? Normally we would have already decided what to buy or like me (cos I gan chong spider) :bleah: already bought and waiting for contractor to install.

Are you in time for the installation? Or the contractor is your good friend? :sport-smiley-004:

i think if the reviews are ok. u can try. like u said it's cheap. What u need to worry about is the mixer leaking after months or 1-2 years.

But if it's a genuine Kohler MIC product, i guess should still be ok. Compare to vs buying those cheap MIC rainshowers in the bath shops also no difference.

I'm going to get my MBR rain shower from insani24.

Is insani cheaper than buying from Singapore? Do we have to worry abt pipping being different to singapore?

Vanessa, how come you are looking at taps and mixer at this time? Normally we would have already decided what to buy or like me (cos I gan chong spider) :bleah: already bought and waiting for contractor to install.

Are you in time for the installation? Or the contractor is your good friend? :sport-smiley-004:

Contractor said i have about a month to decide...so i guess i still have time...to shop around...