Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Hi Kim,

Have you ordered or tried to bring in Borax (controlled item here in Singapore) from Amazon before? I read and researched in the internet that Borax is an effective stain remover (for laundry and tiles)? But direct shipping from Amazon US to Singapore is super crazily expensive! Need to go through 3rd party. Thanks & have a nice weekend. :)

I did it thru Borderlinx before! It is apparently good for killing ants etc. Got it about 2 years back. Can't say it worked fantastically on the pest.

If it's for pest control, then I suggest call professional pest controllers better.... Have not tried it on laundry or tiles. I think there is some pink acidic liquid (can be found in hardware shops) that can do the stain removal.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear Mrs Ng,

How do u know I'm not your hubby? :notti::notti:

Actually, this is the real me. I may appear stern and cool at home but I actually love internet shopping!

I always feel a rush whenever I click the "Place Order" button

I love the feeling of receiving parcels from DHL guys.

I love the smell of the Amazon boxes.

I love the excitement of ripping the label off the boxes, slowly opening the 2 flaps of the box, lusting the treasure within,,, :dribble::dribble:

I had to specially set up a private Amazon account so that you cannot trace me.

I even specially bought this house to store my shopping so that you will not discover...

But u still manage to track me down... :bangwall::bangwall:

Guess I will have to sleep in the living room tonight.... 8|

Haaa..... :dancingqueen:

Best regards

Kim

Wah, kee siao already lah.... :drunk: Haha.

I need to get rid of my 4.5 y/o LG side by side fridge which is still in working condition. Any ideas anyone? Sell/ Karung Guni better?

Thanks Mad4bags for the comments. Yes, I read that Borax is also said to be an "ant repellent". So based on what you did, no problem in bringing the controlled item into Singapore (need license to purchase) ... Cheers!

Dear Mrs Ng,

How do u know I'm not your hubby? :notti::notti:

Actually, this is the real me. I may appear stern and cool at home but I actually love internet shopping!

I always feel a rush whenever I click the "Place Order" button

I love the feeling of receiving parcels from DHL guys.

I love the smell of the Amazon boxes.

I love the excitement of ripping the label off the boxes, slowly opening the 2 flaps of the box, lusting the treasure within,,, :dribble::dribble:

I had to specially set up a private Amazon account so that you cannot trace me.

I even specially bought this house to store my shopping so that you will not discover...

But u still manage to track me down... :bangwall::bangwall:

Guess I will have to sleep in the living room tonight.... 8|

Haaa..... :dancingqueen:

Best regards

Kim

"Dearest Kim" :wub: ,

I can't help but feels happy for MrsNg, for finding 金 in renotalk. :bow: MrsNg isolated me for past 2 days, cutting loose of me, I realised something bad to happen! :curse: her reason to me, online shopping :argue:

My anticipation:

I hated the "sudden rush" of amazon emails informing "order had been placed", 'soon to come" :dunno:

Neither do I liked to receive parcels on behalf of MrsNg & signed off as Kim on the parcels, when online 金 is dictating her

Whenever my thoughts of witnessing MrsNg ripping apart the amazom boxes, my heart aches, ditto on my pocket

While you give lust to MrsNg for upcoming treasures, I lust for BLOOOD

Dear MrsNg, Why not "MrsKim" :~

PS: Maybe we should meet to discuss the custody of MrsNg. :thumbs up::drunk:

Warmest regards,

On behalf of MrNg aka Kim

I think Mrs Ng ran away and hide one corner.... :P:P

Mrs Ng! We are just having fun.... We are pretty harmless.... Don't torture Kim Ng.... He is innocent!!! He still loves you more than Amazon!!! :sport-smiley-004:

My Ah Lao no home leh.. Must be go n hug his Amazon Boxes eh.. Some more same same district.. Kekeke

Hahaha.. I busy shopping on Pumpkim Patch for my kids la.. Nothing over £9 sale

My Motto: GOOD BUY. BEST BUY. MUST BUY.

Wah, kee siao already lah.... :drunk: Haha.

I need to get rid of my 4.5 y/o LG side by side fridge which is still in working condition. Any ideas anyone? Sell/ Karung Guni better?

Condo/HDB?

Karang guni now also quite selective one.

I heard it's quite hard to dispose of bulky refuse in Condo. Even some of the delivery people who used to do it for kopi $ are not keen now. They will only remove the pre-existing item that they are replacing...

my sis had to pay quite a bit of kopi $ to remove old fridge/washing machine from the house.

Hahaha.. I busy shopping on Pumpkim Patch for my kids la.. Nothing over £9 sale

My Motto: GOOD BUY. BEST BUY. MUST BUY.

Free shipping to SG? or UK only?

Condo/HDB?

I heard it's quite hard to dispose of bulky refuse in Condo. Even some of the delivery people who used to do it for kopi $ are not keen now. They will only remove the pre-existing item that they are replacing...

my sis had to pay quite a bit of kopi $ to remove old fridge/washing machine from the house.

Actually the Fisher and Paykel guys will remove it for me FOC when they do delivery but very sayang to throw it away because it is still in fantastic condition. Partly cos I just hiao, want to change new fridges. Also, my hubby has a lot of things to store in fridge so rather consolidate into 2 side by side and more importantly, matching fridges than to let him keep in the bar fridges...

Already have friend taking over my smaller Panasonic so just left this big one.

Borrow the popularity of Kim's thread and add the photos here, just in case got people want. :) Tks tks!

29rg.jpg
0kuo.jpg

Condo/HDB?

Actually the Fisher and Paykel guys will remove it for me FOC when they do delivery but very sayang to throw it away because it is still in fantastic condition. Partly cos I just hiao, want to change new fridges. Also, my hubby has a lot of things to store in fridge so rather consolidate into 2 side by side and more importantly, matching fridges than to let him keep in the bar fridges...

Borrow the popularity of Kim's thread and add the photos here, just in case got people want. :) Tks tks!

29rg.jpg
0kuo.jpg

Free shipping to SG? or UK only?

Free shipping to UK only, so will be using forwarder, or you can join some spree.

But overall still cheaper compared to in-stores, and makes a great gift to other kids.

29rg.jpg
0kuo.jpg

Since it is still working perfectly, why don't you post it up for sale?

I believe, if those disposal guy sees it in perfect condition, they will either take to sell or bring it home.

Someone once told, those removal service, sometimes bring things home or give to their relatives since the item is still good.

If you can sell it, you might be able to get a few hundred bucks back, can use for more shopping.. :notti:

Free shipping to UK only, so will be using forwarder, or you can join some spree.

But overall still cheaper compared to in-stores, and makes a great gift to other kids.

wah then i will pass. UK forwarding to SG is not cheap at all compared to USA.

Haha i already added some items in the cart already :(

but i agree some of the patterns are quite nice and if really free shipping, quite reasonably priced! :good:

Since it is still working perfectly, why don't you post it up for sale?

I believe, if those disposal guy sees it in perfect condition, they will either take to sell or bring it home.

Someone once told, those removal service, sometimes bring things home or give to their relatives since the item is still good.

If you can sell it, you might be able to get a few hundred bucks back, can use for more shopping.. :notti:

Yes, I just posted it online to see if anyone wants to take it.

It was my initial plan to do that when HN said F & P will only deliver at end Aug but now the delivery is a month early so I have less time to get rid of the fridge. :jawdrop: ALso my own fault lah cos I super enthu to have new fridges in and finally be done with the kitchen works so I can start some work on my balcony...

Heh. Hopefully I sell it! :sport-smiley-003: