Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I'm thinking of ordering this sink and faucet from TB, also maybe a matching shower set for my common toilet.

What do you think of the price and seller reputation? Sorry ah, I try very hard to understand the percentage thingy, but still Pte Ltd.

Also, I am curious, how do you all know which shower system is good or suitable? It seems to me that all looks the same.

What is the determine factor, beside budget?

Lastly, since sink and faucet both can be purchase online, anybody purchase toilet bowl before? :unsure:

Sink

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230z.1.5634029.384.lLndyz&id=26216068708&pvid=a290cdb336418b548fa4079a0d4cb826&bid=0_17_49_3#

Faucet

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w17-355296785.35.T4DcBB&id=17346137820&

Showerhead

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230z.1.5634029.19.l629C4&id=14378692919&pvid=05d12fce901cf5435cafc2ed76352fe4&bid=0_17_3_1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm thinking of ordering this sink and faucet from TB, also maybe a matching shower set for my common toilet.

What do you think of the price and seller reputation? Sorry ah, I try very hard to understand the percentage thingy, but still Pte Ltd.

Also, I am curious, how do you all know which shower system is good or suitable? It seems to me that all looks the same.

What is the determine factor, beside budget?

Lastly, since sink and faucet both can be purchase online, anybody purchase toilet bowl before? :unsure:

Sink

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230z.1.5634029.384.lLndyz&id=26216068708&pvid=a290cdb336418b548fa4079a0d4cb826&bid=0_17_49_3#

Faucet

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w17-355296785.35.T4DcBB&id=17346137820&

Showerhead

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230z.1.5634029.19.l629C4&id=14378692919&pvid=05d12fce901cf5435cafc2ed76352fe4&bid=0_17_3_1

I not that good with TB. Did tried to buy some stuff but still prefer Amazon.

The gold sink looks good! But hor... the seller did not sell any for the last 30 days. I will avoid if possible.

The faucet and shower set got sales for the past 30 days but I would get a reliable brand to save on headache if they start to leak. Because it is not that easy to replace, unless of course your Kim is a handyman.. :notti::notti:

U can try post in the below thread for better response to your TB question.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/58354-taobao-help-needed/

Hi Kim76, do you have both the oxo good grips salad spinner small and oxo good grips salad spinner(Large?). I was thinking of purchasing the small one for ease of use when washing it in the sink. If possible could you post a picture of both of them side by side for size comparison(also maybe place a common item such as an iPhone etc for scale)? Thank you so much!

I not that good with TB. Did tried to buy some stuff but still prefer Amazon.

The gold sink looks good! But hor... the seller did not sell any for the last 30 days. I will avoid if possible.

The faucet and shower set got sales for the past 30 days but I would get a reliable brand to save on headache if they start to leak. Because it is not that easy to replace, unless of course your Kim is a handyman.. :notti::notti:

U can try post in the below thread for better response to your TB question.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/58354-taobao-help-needed/

Oh... Another thread for me to read.. another 13pages :blink: Will be my bedtime reading then.

To all the Kraus User Guru, my ID asked me if the sink comes with bottle trap and waste? I got no idea what is that, anyone knows? :help:

To prevent me from :curse: , i decided to buy a reputable shower system. Any recommendation?

Hi Kim76, do you have both the oxo good grips salad spinner small and oxo good grips salad spinner(Large?). I was thinking of purchasing the small one for ease of use when washing it in the sink. If possible could you post a picture of both of them side by side for size comparison(also maybe place a common item such as an iPhone etc for scale)? Thank you so much!

HI inxlee,

I have the large one. It is quite big and if u are not making salad for 4 persons or more, I suggest u to buy the smaller one.

I'm preparing for a trip overseas tomorrow so I do not have the time to take photo. Maybe I try to take the large one when I back?

Remind me... :P:P

Oh... Another thread for me to read.. another 13pages :blink: Will be my bedtime reading then.

To all the Kraus User Guru, my ID asked me if the sink comes with bottle trap and waste? I got no idea what is that, anyone knows? :help:

To prevent me from :curse: , i decided to buy a reputable shower system. Any recommendation?

Mrs Ng ah, I took a photo of the accessories. Not sure if that is the one u r talking about.

p3240489.jpg

And also did u look at the thread on kitchen sink?

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47387-types-of-kitchen-sinks/

Good shower system will be either Grohe or Hansgrohe. Pain one time but at least you can sleep peacefully....

i have the small one...here are the pix...as kim rightly points out, this size is good for <=4 people...

wtu4.jpg

n6ux.jpg

Edited by dragonnite

FratelliFrattini-BreraSeries59006Exposed

DeltaRainshowerColumn_zpsd8515c6e.jpg

FratelliFrattini-BreraSeries59054basinmi

Mrs Ng...I went a different route and got these italian designed ones from Equip-bathroom in Singapore Shopping Centre. Managed to haggle a 40% discount too. Decided to listen to the wise gurus here and spend a bit more...and have the peace of mind

Great deal on amazon...if anyone is keen....i am so getting it to add to my collection. :)

lecresetset_zps867ae83e.jpg

Le Creuset 4 Piece Cast Iron Cookware Gift Set

Going at US$180.10. 43% off. Good buy.

http://www.amazon.com/Le-Creuset-Cast-Iron-Cookware/dp/B009HL3H2Q/ref=sr_1_236?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1374557679&sr=1-236&keywords=le+creuset

It is so lovely but I can't figure why this one is in 11 inches. Always thought they only came in even configurations for the round ones. Maybe I am wrong or the US has different sizes.

I love Le Crueset. There was quite a good promo recently. If u buy 5 pieces, 50% off all of them, 4 and 40 % off so on so forth. I normally buy them when I go to the outlet stores overseas because it is so much cheaper then I will sea mail back. Haha. Give it a shot. :good:

It is so lovely but I can't figure why this one is in 11 inches. Always thought they only came in even configurations for the round ones. Maybe I am wrong or the US has different sizes.

I love Le Crueset. There was quite a good promo recently. If u buy 5 pieces, 50% off all of them, 4 and 40 % off so on so forth. I normally buy them when I go to the outlet stores overseas because it is so much cheaper then I will sea mail back. Haha. Give it a shot. :good:

where did you see the 50% off if you buy five pieces promo?!!!

It was at Tangs and Robinsons! Just saw it about 2 weeks back. Don't know if it is still on. Beri good hor? Both helper and hubby will scream bloody murder if I bought. No more space in my new cabinets alr. :dunno:

It was at Tangs and Robinsons! Just saw it about 2 weeks back. Don't know if it is still on. Beri good hor? Both helper and hubby will scream bloody murder if I bought. No more space in my new cabinets alr. :dunno:

Hmm...doing the math..this might still be better.... cos i def don't need five new ones...LOL

Hmm...doing the math..this might still be better.... cos i def don't need five new ones...LOL

Yes, that is true. But u can buy the ramekins and cocottes etc to make up the 5 pieces. Haha.

Is there free shipping for this one? Should be?

Yes, that is true. But u can buy the ramekins and cocottes etc to make up the 5 pieces. Haha.

Is there free shipping for this one? Should be?

yes this was eligible for free shipping....did the math...worth it :good: