Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Chim.. Nevermind ba.. if really cannot work.. then just have to treat it as a decorative item for the living room =(

Sure can solve one. DOn't give up. Find a telephone hole on your modem and test it. If you can attached some photos will be great.

We are all very helpful here. :P:P

Sure can solve one. DOn't give up. Find a telephone hole on your modem and test it. If you can attached some photos will be great.

We are all very helpful here. :P:P

Yes, yes...can try at Kim's place

Cannot. I never sign up for phone line. :bleah::bleah:

Maybe we can go Ongcs's place to try.. :notti::notti:

You dont bull**** with me, we are using M1 plan, got foc digital tel line. :bleah:

:notti: :notti: :notti: so when can we visit your place?

Hi there fellow ppl! Been a silent reader for quite sometime now but I need help from the experts here! I'm expecting my keys anytime within Mar/Apr n am sooo awed by the stuffs u guys have been buying from Amazon.. Great quality stuffs at apparently low prices n I got influenced to do my household shopping there too.. Had been actively dropping items into my shopping cart n finally checked out to pay n prepare for shipping when I got the biggest shock of my life! The shipping cost is costing much much more den the cost of items itself! All the items I selected are ones that are eligible to be shipped directly to Sg n even though I tried playing around n adjusting the items to a few small items which should not weigh too much, when I checkout it's still bout SGD$200+ for items worth SGD90++.. I'm wondering how could that be an economical factor for us compared to buying those locally.. Am I doing anything wrong here.. Can someone advise how to go about it? Better still if someone could help with including me in your Amazon shopping spree wud be even better! Looking forward to some helpful advise thx so much!

Lya

Hey, there's a promo by Amazon. Just join their email subscription program and they will give u a promo code for 20% off your next purchase.

They will send the code to your email and u can start shopping!! Enjoy.

20% Promo code

Hey, there's a promo by Amazon. Just join their email subscription program and they will give u a promo code for 20% off your next purchase.

They will send the code to your email and u can start shopping!! Enjoy.

20% Promo code

Thanks much!

Hi kim76,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

The Quote is below.

ID email is roychong@northwestinterior.com

I got a few requests for my ID quote. I forgotten whether I had post before. But here goes!

royquote1.jpg

royquote2.jpg

royquote3.jpg

royquote4.jpg

royquote5.jpg

It may not be the cheapest but I'm very comfortable with him.
Hope that help! For his contact, it is mention a few times in the blog.
GO FIND!excl.gif