Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Hey, there's a promo by Amazon. Just join their email subscription program and they will give u a promo code for 20% off your next purchase.

They will send the code to your email and u can start shopping!! Enjoy.

20% Promo code

thats a nice share. thanks

Edited by jonatha332

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey, there's a promo by Amazon. Just join their email subscription program and they will give u a promo code for 20% off your next purchase.

They will send the code to your email and u can start shopping!! Enjoy.

20% Promo code

Wonder anyone make full use of the above code.

I manage to get a Tumi laptop bag at 20% off with free direct shipping to Singapore. But need to pay GST though. But still cheap compared to Singapore price.

Tumi Luggage Alpha Small Screen Expandable Laptop Brief

Phew! Finally reached caught up w the latest posting.. Great t-blog w lots of great shopping tips! Thanks to kim76, ongcs & dragonnite!

So far I have only created wish list and bookmarked sites tat am interested thanks to all who share! Not gg to buy any stuff yet as I will only renovate my kitchen once again later tis year.. Heehee..

Phew! Finally reached caught up w the latest posting.. Great t-blog w lots of great shopping tips! Thanks to kim76, ongcs & dragonnite!

So far I have only created wish list and bookmarked sites tat am interested thanks to all who share! Not gg to buy any stuff yet as I will only renovate my kitchen once again later tis year.. Heehee..

Hi Celtricia,

U r very welcome! :jammin::jammin::jammin:

and now you may be hooked :notti:

I just keep buying lego toys for my 2 girls.. sooo easy... and the price difference for some models are quite significant

try Taobao next, but with TB, need to be more discerning.. different sellers have different quality levels. some items are really cheap... others can be more exp than in SG. so beware.

and happy shopping. :jammin:

Hahah.. Just did my FIRST AMAZON online shopping.. one word.. SHIOK!!

Hahah.. Just did my FIRST AMAZON online shopping.. one word.. SHIOK!!

Cool... Wat did u buy? Share share leh...

• Like 1

Kim: dont be notti, stay good, dont ask.... :no::notti:

Thought you had wanna stop a while because you bought quite a fair bit recently? :bleah:

Edited by ongcs

• Like 1

and now you may be hooked :notti:

I just keep buying lego toys for my 2 girls.. sooo easy... and the price difference for some models are quite significant

try Taobao next, but with TB, need to be more discerning.. different sellers have different quality levels. some items are really cheap... others can be more exp than in SG. so beware.

and happy shopping. :jammin:

hahaha.. alfredt.. LEGO was on my list prior to my FIRST AMAZON purchase.. as my son love ninjago and my girls love FRIENDS.. heehee

TB was looking at it also.. will pause online shopping for a while..;)

Cool... Wat did u buy? Share share leh...

Hahaha.. Some of wat u guys recommended.. Talking about this.. I wasn't able to buy the Evriholder Magic Holder without being charged shipping.. any idea y? Clocked the minimum amount liao.. n fiddled orders around still can't.. now price dropped.. so tot of buying.. heh..

Hmm.. how do i paste my printscreen on the post???

You should see 'print screen' in your keyboard, save it as pic file format, jpeg. Upload to free host like photobucket to appears here as pic.

hahaha.. alfredt.. LEGO was on my list prior to my FIRST AMAZON purchase.. as my son love ninjago and my girls love FRIENDS.. heehee

TB was looking at it also.. will pause online shopping for a while.. ;)

Speaking of Lego, my office gals are hitting on them pretty hard, the arbitrage is too tempting.