Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

timex watches r mine. I got a few and find them very value for money. U should look around amazon and some timex can be shipped direct to Singapore.

Camelbak also mine. I got 3 and they r pretty good for my overseas travel. But they don't hv direct shipping.

Ong's taste is much higher than timex and camelbak

Oooo.. so wat i've asked all posted by u..

Ok.. I may get timex for myself.. as for the camelbak.. actually wanted to buy for hubby as he is going mountaineering in june n dec.. tot it'll be a great gift.. but no direct shipping.. so muz sign up hopshopgo?? issit?? heehee

wahaha.. i can tell.. his are all the SOUND SYSTEMS.. it actually WOW me when i read his blog.. though the detailed explainations I dun really understand.. heehee..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

timex watches r mine. I got a few and find them very value for money. U should look around amazon and some timex can be shipped direct to Singapore.

Camelbak also mine. I got 3 and they r pretty good for my overseas travel. But they don't hv direct shipping.

Ong's taste is much higher than timex and camelbak

Hey! :bleah:

maybe Ong is wearing Panerai watches or Patek Philippe :notti:

:no: I got no dragon, :notti: :notti:

Ok.. I may get timex for myself.. as for the camelbak.. actually wanted to buy for hubby as he is going mountaineering in june n dec.. tot it'll be a great gift.. but no direct shipping.. so muz sign up hopshopgo?? issit?? heehee

wahaha.. i can tell.. his are all the SOUND SYSTEMS.. it actually WOW me when i read his blog.. though the detailed explainations I dun really understand.. heehee..

Can try Northface for mountaineering. :jammin: Yes, HSG for paypal & Borderlinx for Citibank cc holders. my sound system so so only, there are crazy ones out there in this renotalk if you dig harder :thumbs up:

Hey! :bleah:

:no: I got no dragon, :notti: :notti:

Can try Northface for mountaineering. :jammin: Yes, HSG for paypal & Borderlinx for Citibank cc holders. my sound system so so only, there are crazy ones out there in this renotalk if you dig harder :thumbs up:

Northface also super ex leh.. juz went to the store in westgate to have a look.. guess the watch good enuff for now.. hahaha. save my pocket frm further damage..

eh.. dig harder???!!! No need la.. urs i already WOW liao. can't imagine if i see the rest.. lolx

I find Northface sturdy & also to my liking. :jammin: see mine maybe spice up some ideas? :notti:

259E9E87-F837-46AD-A7E1-60F9A6505CB2_zps

DF4FC3C7-C517-45D9-86BA-7D3A7AF7A1A1_zps

D4D4FD8D-0B29-4838-98E2-F09B706A4D76_zps

NOOO....should continue to pamper your hubby :notti: imagine this scenario-> Celtricia, look into my eyes, what did you saw? LOVE "ÿou jump I jump"!!!:jawdrop:

Check this blog out: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/45144-an-audiophiles-mid-century-home/

ongcs.. U trying to get me into buying more things??!!!

*i must resist* *i must resist* *i must resist* *i must resist* *i must resist*

Hahahaha.. U jump I jump!!!!???

Wah seh! Tis petetherock really superb!! Am bewildered by hw he create his entertainment room and hw he goes into detail abt the individual item he bot for his hse.. Steady manz! *salute* to him

Resist make it worse..why do that? Good deal just buy! :notti:

Sharing is Caring!!

Marvel Bundle (The Wolverine, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men, X-Men 2, X-Men 3, X-Men First Class, Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four 2, Daredevil, Elektra) [blu-ray] (2014) at usd64.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JMXWPU4/

91RyT1VdKhL._SL1500_.jpg

You snooze you lose. :bleah:

Edited by ongcs

Celtricia, did your hubby say he like any bags? For me, I would prefer to buy my own bag cos it is a rather personal thing. Those bags that r bought by my wife are in the storeroom. :bleah:

Maybe he select and u pay? I had this arrangement with my wife now.. haa.....

http://www.backcountry.com/

http://www.backcountry.com/bcs/sale/Backpacks/bcsCat71000075/cat.html

This site got quite a lot of mountaineering stuff. Sign up for their promo email. Look thru the Outlet section and u can find quite a lot of stuff. I bought a few bags from here too. :notti::notti:

But u must send 3rd party though. I use hsg. But still much much cheaper than local if buy from outlet.

Have fun!

Celtricia, did your hubby say he like any bags? For me, I would prefer to buy my own bag cos it is a rather personal thing. Those bags that r bought by my wife are in the storeroom. :bleah:

Maybe he select and u pay? I had this arrangement with my wife now.. haa.....

http://www.backcountry.com/

http://www.backcountry.com/bcs/sale/Backpacks/bcsCat71000075/cat.html

This site got quite a lot of mountaineering stuff. Sign up for their promo email. Look thru the Outlet section and u can find quite a lot of stuff. I bought a few bags from here too. :notti::notti:

But u must send 3rd party though. I use hsg. But still much much cheaper than local if buy from outlet.

Have fun!

Ya ya...i was waiting for him to post this. Very posion link. :no:

Resist make it worse..why do that? Good deal just buy! :notti:

Sharing is Caring!!

Marvel Bundle (The Wolverine, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men, X-Men 2, X-Men 3, X-Men First Class, Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four 2, Daredevil, Elektra) [blu-ray] (2014) at usd64.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JMXWPU4/

91RyT1VdKhL._SL1500_.jpg

You snooze you lose. :bleah:

Ya ya...i was waiting for him to post this. Very good buy!!!:jammin: :jammin:

Ya ya...i was waiting for him to post this. Very good buy!!!:jammin: :jammin:

I must share with you 1st hand before revealing the deal to public mah. :notti:

Wife wont monitor here right, long forgotten source. :jammin:

Edited by ongcs

Hahaha.. Both of u are sooooooo nice to share ur list of wat to buy.. Hubs is into TVB shows now.. So m giving d blu rays a miss.. Heehee

As for bags.. He no preference.. Anyways.. My taste is definitely better den him.. ;) So usually wat I buy he'll use..even when he shops.. The item he ended up buying will mostly b the one I've chosen..

Bz weekends.. Wanted to go Philips warehouse sale tdy but din have the time.. Hopefully tml can go.. Want to buy d 2-in-1 Philips vacuum steam mop..

So the hubby listens to you. :notti: Meaning what you want for your present will be fulfilled. :thumbs up:

Can try this link for asia drama http://www.yesasia.com/global/en/home.html

2 in 1 steam mop, any good? :dunno:

Hahaha.. U say leh?? :)

Ooo.. Thanks.. Will try tat link..

Hmm.. Apparently it's helps vacuum d first followed by steam mopping the floor at d same time.. Fren used it n say its gd.. So wanna try it out..