Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

anyone has ant issues at home?

i just tried this ant bait from amazon and it works wonder.

i just left it on my table yesterday and within an hour the ants was swarming inside it.

this morning i havent seen a single ant yet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HJBKMQ/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

71yrgFvoe%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

I wanted to buy a few months ago because there are ants in the kitchen. But my wife dont like that fact that it attract more ants to come and drink.

She said," Like that worst right? More ants come!"

I said,"Ya. But then the ants will bring back the poison and kill all other ants!!! Including their mother queen ant!"

She said,"No. I dont want more ants to come."

Me... :bow::bow: wife.

So that is the story.

Btw, is it free shipping to Singapore? How many stations did u use? Since u got 6 in the box.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I wanted to buy a few months ago because there are ants in the kitchen. But my wife dont like that fact that it attract more ants to come and drink.

She said," Like that worst right? More ants come!"

I said,"Ya. But then the ants will bring back the poison and kill all other ants!!! Including their mother queen ant!"

She said,"No. I dont want more ants to come."

Me... :bow::bow: wife.

So that is the story.

Btw, is it free shipping to Singapore? How many stations did u use? Since u got 6 in the box.

its free shipping to singapore.

i only used one.

it did not really attract more ants, i just put it near a trail and within hours there were ants inside it.

the next day i did not see a single ant.

Wanna share a kettle bought by Oceaneleven. Feel that it look very nice but wife says we already got electrical kettle. So LL.....

41qT7FqhaCL._SL250_.jpg

Le Creuset Enameled Steel 1.6 Quart Oolong Tea Kettle, Cherry

Chio right? :notti::notti: Somemore there are other colors! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Poison man has spoken. Hush, tell wife, electric is more costly in the long run. Gas is cheaper. Moreover, free shipping.

Then have excuse to get more blue rays to make it USD125. :notti:

Still thinking of your Eames.

Poison man has spoken. Hush, tell wife, electric is more costly in the long run. Gas is cheaper. Moreover, free shipping.

Then have excuse to get more blue rays to make it USD125. :notti:

Still thinking of your Eames.

U sound just like Ongcs..... :fire::fire::fire:

Can't buy the kettle now la. Unless I accidentally drop the electrical kettle? :sport-smiley-004:

The Eames can buy. Still going strong. Egg chair's cover is becoming loose. Don't buy.

U sound just like Ongcs..... :fire::fire::fire:

Can't buy the kettle now la. Unless I accidentally drop the electrical kettle? :sport-smiley-004:

The Eames can buy. Still going strong. Egg chair's cover is becoming loose. Don't buy.

No need drop the electrical kettle. A loose wire will deem the kettle faulty. :notti:

Eames not now, got a PaPa chair instead.

I'm alive kicking, who sounds like me. Just buy la, explain later so long not bringing a child or lady home! 😝

Love the red and the Caribbean but I think electric ones boil faster.. I no Patience to wait for water to boil when I need a hot drink

I'm alive kicking, who sounds like me. Just buy la, explain later so long not bringing a child or lady home!

Almost bursting out laughter when I read this ...

Sorry to ride on this thread. May I know how to get free shipping for the Kraus sink?

Free shipping is restricted to small item, under limited dimension coverage. Such big sink, cost of the sink plus shipping to sg vs sg's retailing price, already huge savings if you had read back.