Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Because I'm the one who clean up after my wife. She is the messy one 8|8|

So when I see some stuff that can increase my efficiency, I buy.... :P:P

That how I got a bit more mop :P:P

Kim,u dun blame kim sao lah....u like to shop n buy! Lol...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My almost finish master toilet :sport-smiley-004:

p1020567g.jpg

Nice basin. Can you PM me the make/model/price please...

I received the Kohler sink today. The forwarder was complaining the parcel was heavy.... :bleah: :bleah:

I had to remove the 2 back seat to fit it into my car.. haa.... I had a hard time carrying up the stairs... alone....

But the joy of unwrapping... priceless....

The state which it arrived in.

The protection of the sink. Actually I expect more protection. Like the Kraus since this is a premium brand.

img8938s.jpg

My beautiful 1 metre Kohler Honed White sink :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Cost breakdown for Sink

Sink from Amazon: USD$373 with free delivery locally

Shipping + GST: S$290

Total cost: S$775 :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Which is even lesser than the price in Amazon now :yamseng:

Nice basin. Can you PM me the make/model/price please...

Aluka, link below. Price I paid is above

KOHLER K-5026-1-HW1 Reve 39-Inch Lavatory, Honed White

fellow shoppers...it has been quite a while since i visited this thread...you guys have been bz!!! I just found a really good seafood wholesaler...thought i share seeing as that is what i have been sharing mostly (kitchen stuff) here.... these guys sell really fresh stuff. review here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152497211803700.1073741856.151908563699&type=3

Edited by vanessa

fellow shoppers...it has been quite a while since i visited this thread...you guys have been bz!!! I just found a really good seafood wholesaler...thought i share seeing as that is what i have been sharing mostly (kitchen stuff) here.... these guys sell really fresh stuff. review here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152497211803700.1073741856.151908563699&type=3

Kim & I been waiting with faith to try your dishes :notti:

Hi Kim, Great looking place! Can i check if your laundry system will hit your dryer when fully extended ? How did you get around that?

My washing machine n dryer arrived! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

p1020549.jpg

Hi Kim, Great looking place! Can i check if your laundry system will hit your dryer when fully extended ? How did you get around that?

Hi Jiahui, I think it will prob hit my dryer if fully extend. But I never extend it cos the system will wear and tear very fast.

I use a IKEA plastic stool to hook my laundry now.

Hi bro Kim,

I cannot remember reading this in your blog ... may I ask if you had bought or had considered buying a home theatre (HD) projector for your home use? If yes, any brands to recommend?

Thanks.

Hi bro Kim,

I cannot remember reading this in your blog ... may I ask if you had bought or had considered buying a home theatre (HD) projector for your home use? If yes, any brands to recommend?

Thanks.

Yo Bro MLTR,

I have never consider as my living rm is rectangular in shape and projector will not be fully utilized imo.

Sorry, can't help u. Maybe U try ask Petetherock.

Thanks Kim. I noticed that too. I bought a resale place and a few of my neighbours have been approaching my contractor if she has solutions for their faulty laundry system, though its just 5 years old.

Hi Jiahui, I think it will prob hit my dryer if fully extend. But I never extend it cos the system will wear and tear very fast.

I use a IKEA plastic stool to hook my laundry now.

anyone has ant issues at home?

i just tried this ant bait from amazon and it works wonder.

i just left it on my table yesterday and within an hour the ants was swarming inside it.

this morning i havent seen a single ant yet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HJBKMQ/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

71yrgFvoe%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

I always use "combat" and its seemed that the ants are growing resistance to it... :( so I going to use your recommendation..but where to buy? Dun see it in NTUC?

Hansgrohe Metris E - Single Lever Bath Mixer

img9045s.jpg

Grohe Zedra - Pillar tap for my Kitchen

I imagine the tap to be bigger... Maybe it is separated...

img9050i.jpg

The above photo don't do justice to the chio Zedra tap..... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

zebrach.jpg

Hey guys

I'm thinking about ordering a Hansgrohe shower mixer from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016H9Y0S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Seems I will need this part as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Hansgrohe-16181181-Exposed-Thermostatic-Basic/dp/B008B8OJSC/ref=pd_sim_hi_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1BN79VA1KABGF07VJNFQ

Can I check if I need any adapters to fit our local pipe threads? It seems to be 1/2 " threads as the decription for the accessory says "Includes two 1/2-Inch NPT by 1/2-Inch G nipples and spacing jig"

Appreciate the help!

Hey guys

I'm thinking about ordering a Hansgrohe shower mixer from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016H9Y0S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Seems I will need this part as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Hansgrohe-16181181-Exposed-Thermostatic-Basic/dp/B008B8OJSC/ref=pd_sim_hi_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1BN79VA1KABGF07VJNFQ

Can I check if I need any adapters to fit our local pipe threads? It seems to be 1/2 " threads as the decription for the accessory says "Includes two 1/2-Inch NPT by 1/2-Inch G nipples and spacing jig"

Appreciate the help!

Hi, I'm not so sure because I order from iceprice. But I believe it should fit because Hansgrohe is from Europe.

And even if it dont fit, the plumbers nowadays should be able to find the fittings.

So u bought? :notti::notti: