Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can induction cooker from uss be use locally?

USA use 110v. U need to get a transformer to increase the 110v to 230v.

And because induction cooker use very high wattage of power, u need to buy a big transformer.

So I will not recommend u to buy from USA.

Fan, vornado & air filter still ok. Wattage not that high.

Oh mine...this t-blog is really full of 'poison'!! I meant good ones! :notti:

Looking to ship in a kraus sink too, praying that I won't end up with a lemon one! Wanted a 23" initially but my id kept asking me to reconsider coz 30" seems the norm these days...hubby thinks a 30" is too big...why can't they have a size that's in between? Haiz..

Oh mine...this t-blog is really full of 'poison'!! I meant good ones! :notti:

Looking to ship in a kraus sink too, praying that I won't end up with a lemon one! Wanted a 23" initially but my id kept asking me to reconsider coz 30" seems the norm these days...hubby thinks a 30" is too big...why can't they have a size that's in between? Haiz..

Thank you.... I had refer quite a lot of my friends here after they visited my house. The only complaint I hear from them is they spend too much money in Amazon.. haa... :P

I will definitely get a 30" sink now if I'm going for another one. My friends who got 30 or 32" never complain.

Happy shopping! :sport-smiley-004:

Wow, this thread just keeps on going and going!

Just received a email from renotalk about Singapore electronics Show and i read also that black friday is coming in Nov.. are these sales good to buy from as i am now starting reno and need to buy tons of stuff?

S'pore expo very far from my house, need to make sure it's good before making the long trip down!

Electronicsshow_zpsb9673b9a.jpg

Thank you.... I had refer quite a lot of my friends here after they visited my house. The only complaint I hear from them is they spend too much money in Amazon.. haa... :P

I will definitely get a 30" sink now if I'm going for another one. My friends who got 30 or 32" never complain.

Happy shopping! :sport-smiley-004:

Haha I guess I shall go for the 30 inch then~ :thumbs up:

Well we wouldn't be turning to Amazon if sg offers as much variety at prices that doesn't require us to break a bank right? Heee...trying to justify future purchases! :notti:

Wow, this thread just keeps on going and going!

Just received a email from renotalk about Singapore electronics Show and i read also that black friday is coming in Nov.. are these sales good to buy from as i am now starting reno and need to buy tons of stuff?

S'pore expo very far from my house, need to make sure it's good before making the long trip down!

Electronicsshow_zpsb9673b9a.jpg

Hi Doris,

I have a feeling I know you... :notti::notti:

Btw, the electronics stuff are not worth going down imo. They will normally sell those off season stuff and only selected models.

My recommendation will be to select all the electronics u want, go Mega and get them to give u a good good price.... :good::good:

Hi Doris,

I have a feeling I know you... :notti::notti:

Btw, the electronics stuff are not worth going down imo. They will normally sell those off season stuff and only selected models.

My recommendation will be to select all the electronics u want, go Mega and get them to give u a good good price.... :good::good:

Yaya..listen to Kim, wont go wrong. He the MAN :good:

Thanks! Gotta go to window shopping then! How about Black Friday sales, should go shopping then?

Black friday is for USA sites. Depend on what u want to buy.

Wonder if amazon will have any good deals on cookware (pots and pans) during black friday? Tefal is cheaper in amazon..might get some basic pots

There are always good deals in amazon, key point is whether the item can be shipped to SG.

There's always borderline, com gateway, etc... No?!?!

Black friday is for USA sites. Depend on what u want to buy.

Hi! I saw you bought quite abut if stuff from Amazon and like to ask your advise on shipping their dustbins to sg. Amazon doesn't ship their dustbins to sg and I think you use hopshopgo? How do I estimate their shipping cost before buying? Thank you!