Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

There's always borderline, com gateway, etc... No?!?!

I'm aware of HSG, Borderlinx etc way back before Amazon ships directly to SG. To use them, got to factor the shipping fees from US address to SG to make sense. I always prefer item ships directly to SG unless exotic enough to use US forwarders for such.

Hi! I saw you bought quite abut if stuff from Amazon and like to ask your advise on shipping their dustbins to sg. Amazon doesn't ship their dustbins to sg and I think you use hopshopgo? How do I estimate their shipping cost before buying? Thank you!

Use the product measurements as indicative to estimate, HSG does provide shipping fees calculator, use that to estimate. Do note that shipment is in volumetric calculation.

Again, I will not ship dustbins because they are bulky in nature!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Would like to check with everyone here if you have/had ever shipped a big bulky item from USA to SIN via SEA (not AIR) freight.

If yes, what is the experience like? Which forwarder company did you use?

Many thanks to feedback if any. :-)

I've spent 2 days reading every post in this thread! amazed...

I never knew there was SO much stuff to get from Amazon.

My cart has 1.5k worth of stuff now which Im awaiting Black Friday sales this Friday,

But I think Vornado no longer ships to Singapore :(

Take 30% Off $100 in qualifying items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
  • Add products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to cart” button on the product information pages.

• Enter promo code CYBERWK14 on the Checkout page.

• The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart.

• If you remove the qualifying products from your Shopping Cart or your order, or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.

Terms & Conditions
  • This is a limited time offer. Offer expires November 30, 2014 at 8:59 p.m PT. US Time

• Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.

• The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.

• The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers or departments.

• All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.

• If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit.

• Shipping and handling charges may apply.

• This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.

• Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.

• Offer good while supplies last.

• Void where prohibited.

Enjoy Shopping! :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

I didnt realise the FOC global shipping to Singapore has their restrictions,below my chat transcript with the CSO.

05:43 AM PST Sriram(Amazon): The dimension restriction for FREE AmazonGlobal Saver is 18 in x 14in x 8in (L x B x H). If any of the dimensions of an item are greater than this, the order won’t be eligible

05:55 AM PST Sriram(Amazon):

OXO 10-Piece Good Grips Pop Containers Set

simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
05:56 AM PST Sriram(Amazon): And Swissmar CAPstore Porto 18 for Dolce Gusto Capsules
I'm sorry free shipping will only apply for qualifying items.

Any other way to go around these?Cause i see some of the forumners bought the OXO and CAPstore before

I didnt realise the FOC global shipping to Singapore has their restrictions,below my chat transcript with the CSO.

05:43 AM PST Sriram(Amazon): The dimension restriction for FREE AmazonGlobal Saver is 18 in x 14in x 8in (L x B x H). If any of the dimensions of an item are greater than this, the order won’t be eligible

05:55 AM PST Sriram(Amazon):

OXO 10-Piece Good Grips Pop Containers Set

simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum

05:56 AM PST Sriram(Amazon): And Swissmar CAPstore Porto 18 for Dolce Gusto Capsules

I'm sorry free shipping will only apply for qualifying items.

Any other way to go around these?Cause i see some of the forumners bought the OXO and CAPstore before

It is the simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy. Way too big.

Remove that and I think it should be fine. The other 2 items should be fine.

New offer for Cyber Monday! :jammin::jammin::jammin:Take 30% Off qualifying items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

• Add products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to cart” button on the product information pages.

• Enter promo code CYBERMON14 on the Checkout page.

• The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart.

• If you remove the qualifying products from your Shopping Cart or your order, or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.

Terms & Conditions
  • This is a limited time offer. Offer expires December 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m PT.

• The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.

• The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers or departments.

• All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.

• If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit.

• This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.

• Void where prohibited.

Take 30% Off $100 in qualifying items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

• Enter promo code CYBERWK14 on the Checkout page.

Terms & Conditions
  • This is a limited time offer. Offer expires November 30, 2014 at 8:59 p.m PT. US Time

• Void where prohibited.

Enjoy Shopping! :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

Wohoo...I manage to dump all the so call items that exceed the measurement limits and got it waive for FOC shipping

I chat with another CSO and manage to get the shipping fees waived off.The power of persistent chatting and you never know who you get. Kim and Ong are master poisoner. :jammin::jammin:

OXO 10-Piece Good Grips Pop Containers Set x 1

Simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum x 2

Simplehuman 8 oz. Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, Brushed Nickel x 2

InterDesign Forma Over Cabinet 9" Towel Bar, Brushed Stainless Steel x 2

Swissmar CAPstore Porto 18 for Dolce Gusto Capsules x 1
Edited by Freakerz

U lucky Freak :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Wohoo...I manage to dump all the so call items that exceed the measurement limits and got it waive for FOC shipping

I chat with another CSO and manage to get the shipping fees waived off.The power of persistent chatting and you never know who you get. Kim and Ong are master poisoner. :jammin::jammin:

OXO 10-Piece Good Grips Pop Containers Set x 1

Simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum x 2

Simplehuman 8 oz. Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, Brushed Nickel x 2

InterDesign Forma Over Cabinet 9" Towel Bar, Brushed Stainless Steel x 2

Swissmar CAPstore Porto 18 for Dolce Gusto Capsules x 1

• Like 1

My almost finish master toilet :sport-smiley-004:

p1020567g.jpg

Hi Kim, I just saw you have a nice bathroom color scheme. May I know what light profile is that? Is that natural white 4000k? Tried to search through the posts but cant get any clue.

Thanks alot.

My almost finish master toilet :sport-smiley-004:

p1020567g.jpg

Hi Kim, I just saw you have a nice bathroom color scheme. May I know what light profile is that? Is that natural white 4000k? Tried to search through the posts but cant get any clue.

Thanks alot.

Hi Billy,

The bathroom is using Philips ceiling natural lights fluorescent and Philips warm fluorescent tube under the mirror.

Yo. Anyone using iHerb to buy supplements? I know a lot of people had already used it but I'm quite slow and only just shipped out my second purchase.

Anyway, I'm pleased with their products and shipping by Singpost is pretty fast! Faster than Amazon iparcel.. haaa :bleah:

And do you know SingPost shipping is now a flat $4.00 for orders up to 14 pounds or 6350 grams!! :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:
In addition, all orders over $40.00 will receive a minimum 5% discount after signing in. :good: :good: :good:

iHerb

Guest Leslie Koh

finally, 6 days of reading and I've finished reading your thread!

Haha, i'm an avid amazon shopper too! took so long because I was shopping and reading at the same time!

Thumbs up!

finally, 6 days of reading and I've finished reading your thread!

Haha, i'm an avid amazon shopper too! took so long because I was shopping and reading at the same time!

Thumbs up!

Glad you enjoy it...

Any news stuff at Amazon? Anything to share? :notti::notti: