Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Wow... Like struck toto in Amazon!!

Btw, what did u do to get free shipping for Kraus? Lots of people are not successful....

U got this? :notti::notti::notti::notti:

Kraus 32 inch

41nXLlLceZL._SL250_.jpg

ongcs - I know that, what I meant is like for the Kraus sink which you have to pay for shipping is also FOC for me! :D

Now they are throwing in 20% off as well! WOOHOO!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow! MrK how did you do that?! I tried at LEAST 10x Liao they just tell me my item doesn't fall in their dimensions to qualify for free shipping *sianjipua*

Easy, Amazon probably screwed up his order, complain lo, push hard enough, sure can get free shipping in next order, then you order bulky items to get it through. I had seen tons of these, nothing new to me.

Do with caution, if item came not ideal, be prepared to ship back, whether they going to refund you the shipping fees, maybe? To get ban because pushing too hard to get free shipping etc, likely. Bottom down to integrity eventually.

Edited by ongcs

kim76

I got this instead because wife wants double sink : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032C411C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

xiaohuiis

thanks! not sure about corelle, no experience

emiclus

they really screw up my order big time.

ongcs

I understand where you're coming from. I've made 16 orders and spent more than $2000 USD since Black Friday, I'm not here to cheat the system but I believe that that is probably of one of the reasons they willing to do that for me. Honestly, I know of people who really push hard for free shipping etc. In fact, I didn't push for anything at all. I just don't want go through the process of asking them how come like this, how come like that. just want my items to come on time.

so here's the story:

I ordered something on the 22nd of December, supposed to reach by 5th Jan. In the end, on the 4th, my item was undeliverable.

I went to the help section and started a chat with one of the CSO and asked what happened. They couldn't give me an explanation on what the item could not be delivered.

They gave me free expedited shipping for the replacement order.

This time round, I bought something else that's similar to what I want since first time cannot be delivered, no point trying again.

Now, I placed my 2nd order on the 4th of Jan with the free expedited shipping but the estimated delivery was the 16th Jan.

I was thinking never mind since in between I still got parcels coming in, not an issue.

so on 19th Jan, I realized that the item hasn't reached me and is still stuck in "In Transit"

Same thing, I talked to the CSO and asked him what happened.

Supposed to be in expedited shipping should have reached me a lot faster now still delay.

He asked me to wait until Feb 2nd for the item to be delivered. I immediately told him off. It's a replacement order for an order that was placed on 22th Dec LAST YEAR.

Now I have to wait for another 2 weeks JUST TO SEE IF THE ITEM REACHES ME. Then I gave him a piece of my mind.

After kena jialat jialat from me, he offered me 20% off my current order and free shipping for my next order and say it's free shipping for anything so long it's sold and fulfilled by Amazon.
I immediately go to my wish list and pasted the Kraus sink link, knowing that the shipping is like $230 USD and asked if this can be free.

He said yes. HO SEH LIAO, MAI TU LIAO. I told him that I will make the order the next day as I need to discuss with wife.

Was a bit half hearted to buy because have to pay for GST so it's almost as good as buying Elkay sink in SG. (Of course I know different quality, etc etc but must budget abit)

The next morning, I woke up and received an email, stating my 2nd order is undeliverable as well.

Immediately go to my computer, log on to Amazon and talked to the CSO.

Exploded on the CSO, asking why keep doing this to me. Tried to pacify me with $5 credit. I just replied him, I can't be bothered about the $5 dollars. I just want my item.

Told him I appreciate his kind gesture but it's rather upsetting for me. Told him that I got a refund of 20% from the previous CSO. So now how? Can refund me full?

Then this happened:

06:10 PM PST XXX(Amazon): If you want I can process the 20% discount on your order and I will expedite the shipping speed of your next order.
06:10 PM PST MrK: you're serious?
06:11 PM PST XXX(Amazon): Yes.
06:12 PM PST MrK: because my next order is rather an big amount
06:13 PM PST XXX(Amazon): Will that work for you?
06:13 PM PST MrK: if you're able to do 20% my next order with free expedited shipping that will be great
06:14 PM PST XXX(Amazon): Yes, I can do that.
06:15 PM PST XXX(Amazon): You can re order now the item so I can expedite the shipping speed and to set a personal follow up to refund you the 20% once your order ships out.
06:15 PM PST MrK: any item as long as it's shipped and fulfilled by amazon?
06:16 PM PST XXX(Amazon): Yes, you are correct.
06:18 PM PST MrK: GREAT!

So when I was about to make the order, I realized that because they will be refunding me the difference after the order is done, so the actual value of the item will be like $700plus SGD including shipping and I have to pay GST on that amount.

I told the CSO that even with the 20% discount, end of the day I have to pay close to $70 of tax, which would not happen if the item value is -20% and there's free shippping.

and he replied me this:

07:46 PM PST XXX(Amazon): Ok, would you like me to save the discount option for later, or would you rather have a higher discount amount?
07:46 PM PST MrK: i will prefer a higher discount amount to play safe
07:47 PM PST XXX(Amazon): ok 30%?
07:48 PM PST MrK: let me check
07:50 PM PST MrK: i would need 34.4674% discount amount
07:50 PM PST XXX(Amazon): 35%?
07:50 PM PST MrK: yup
07:50 PM PST XXX(Amazon): Ok

By the way, the extra 14.4674% is needed to offset the GST.

After I've ordered, he ask me to refresh my "Orders" page.

Then I realized that he edited the whole invoice so the total value of my order is $207.97, in other words, they gave me 35% off my Kraus sink plus FOC SHIPPING!

LONG LIVE AMAZON!

Anyway, after buying the sink, I made 2 more orders on Amazon. So end of the day, they still win :( but they sure know how to make their customers happy!

Edited by MrK

Just an update. I placed an order when I post the below. I received the box yesterday at the office. 5 days only! Cool.... :good::good:

Faster than Amazon iParcel... :bleah::bleah:

69cf42382284740.jpg?nc

Buy more and accumulate $2000 purchases to be their VIP member. Then you can get 10% or more discount off the total bill. There are occasional sales with further discounts for VIPs (up to 25%)! Enjoy shopping @ iHerb 😝😬

Mr K ah..... I already living in my hse for more than 1 year already leh.... I buy sink now for wat? :bangwall::bangwall:

But for those who on the fence, don't wait already!!!! :notti::notti::jammin::jammin:

kim76, all 3 sinks are at the lowest pricing ever!

if you're intending to get it, now's the time!

$2000? :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I'm not sure when will I ever reach 2k...... I just spend less than $100 on the last shipment... :P:P

Anyway, thanks for the info.... I go ask my wife if she wants anything!! :sport-smiley-004:

Buy more and accumulate $2000 purchases to be their VIP member. Then you can get 10% or more discount off the total bill. There are occasional sales with further discounts for VIPs (up to 25%)! Enjoy shopping @ iHerb

Can reach $2000 within 1-2 years! Buy all the organic, baking, make-up, pets stuff, herbal shampoos etc... Very fast one 😆

Edited by Makanology

Haaa.....

Problem is, I don't bake, I have no pet, I only use Sunsilk shampoo.... haaa.... :P:P

But I think I can hit $2000 in 5 yrs..... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Can reach $2000 within 1-2 years! Buy all the organic, baking, make-up, pets stuff, herbal shampoos etc... Very fast one