Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

What's up people! :jammin::jammin:

It has been a while since I posted anything. So I shared some stuff below.

Tide Pods Detergent Ocean Mist

61JttavQPnL._SL110_.jpg

My wife and I love the smell of this detergent. We had tried Spring Meadow but Ocean still nicer.

The most important is the convenient. Just throw one in the washing machine with the clothes and that's it.

Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets

511JshntBRL._SL110_.jpg

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, Bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness.

We use 1 pc for each dryer load. 2 pcs for bed sheet, pillow cover and quid cover. Love them! :good::good:

Oh ya.... these are free shipping to Singapore over USD125. :jammin::jammin::jammin:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kim76, those bounce are in my cart as well. Holding back until we have out washing machine in place first.

Going to look through all the items you purchase on Amazon, your thread help me in many ways to save $$ by purchasing from Amazon.

Just see through most of the post again, and what happened? My finger automatically went to click check out from Amazon again.... will update when items arrive in April.

Kim76 :good: very solid information on Amazon purchase. Guru!

Went to purchase a kettle, it says Induction ready. Let's see.

I need some time to digest your 3M filter.

Haaa... Not only me share info in this thread. It is a community effort. Special mention for OngCS :bow: . He is the one who started me on the Amazon journey. I just carry on the poisoning... haaa :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

The 3M filter is not for the lazy people. I'm not sure if the connectors can be found easily now. If not then can be quite a headache.

If I had to do it all over again, I will probable buy a water filter off the shelf to save myself all the trouble looking for the hose and connector. Just a thought.

Just see through most of the post again, and what happened? My finger automatically went to click check out from Amazon again.... will update when items arrive in April.

Kim76 :good: very solid information on Amazon purchase. Guru!

Went to purchase a kettle, it says Induction ready. Let's see.

I need some time to digest your 3M filter.

I think the Tumi bag don't shipped direct to Singapore now... so sad... Have to use HSG. :bleah:

Another Tumi fan reporting.

That was what im thinking maybe just get a water filter or ionizer off the rack since all these can be moveable to another new place. OngCS still active in this forum? i hope he is.

Kim, i saw that you have the irobot? how is it? Any feedback?

Edited by benetay

That was what im thinking maybe just get a water filter or ionizer off the rack since all these can be moveable to another new place. OngCS still active in this forum? i hope he is.

Kim, i saw that you have the irobot? how is it? Any feedback?

He is.... Just quietly reading wat we post :P . He will come in when he want to make an appearance... :fire::fire:

irobot I never buy. Ongcs got that. See if he will do a review. :notti:

Certainly very informative that reduces a lot of our time to keep searching, just spend time to read once, take notes. Read second time, take notes and then come back and refer when required.

which part got poison? :jawdrop: These are useful information :notti::jammin::thumbs up:

it didn't literally mean in a bad way. yes they are useful information. that's what this forum has been for me.

Edited by wirriam

it didn't literally mean in a bad way. yes they are useful information. that's what this forum has been for me.

I'm trying to stir interests :notti: No bad intent :jammin:

Hi people,

I'm not sure any of u lusting after this mirror but I have been waiting for price to drop in Amazon but no chance. :dunno:

But today I saw in Tangs and they are having a promo of only $259. If you have citibank card, there will be rebate as well! So it work out to be quite a saving. :notti::notti:

U can see the reviews in Amazon before deciding. But I will say, this is THE mirror. :good::good::good:

simplehuman Sensor Mirror

41-ea%2BywxCL._SL500_SR62,100_.jpg