Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brianho

~ My Scandinavia Home ~

Everyone is so crazy about this happycall pans

like what brianho said, only the ladies lah. hahahaah... cos it really helped to cook the food faster and with less oil.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Brianho

Can u share with me ur renovation cost? because my new house will be coming end of the year.

Thinking of using your id firm.

Rdgs

Victor

vjb883@hotmail.com

like what brianho said, only the ladies lah. hahahaah... cos it really helped to cook the food faster and with less oil.

Will the pan side not leak when flip over, like what the TV advertisement says?

Most importantly oil will not spill on ur hand like stirfry lah lol

But i dun like hehe

Hi Brianho

Can u share with me ur renovation cost? because my new house will be coming end of the year.

Thinking of using your id firm.

Rdgs

Victor

vjb883@hotmail.com

Heh victor sorry i pm u jess haha given u the quoted price le good luck on ur reno ;)

I tried once there is actually a hole inbetween the pan behind. I tried doing a butter garlic prawn and the sauce actually shoot out from behind and tio the wall lehz... But my other friends didnt encounter this lor.

Anyway why my reno blog become happycall chat lol! !!!!

Well my hood and toiletries all delivering tomorrow except my sink still flying over ;)

I also using Happycall with delicooker they do a good job I think they compliment each other well as heat actually concentrate in e center n less smoky for my kitchen.

What do mean using water clean btm ? Today I cooked I realise aft I clean my cooker saw some stain but somehow is not on surface. This quite puzzle me.

Induction contain radiation that's y I didn't commit for induction, also I can use anything to cook rather than limited choice for wok or pot. Lastly it don't consume as much as electricity as induction. I just think vitroceramic is more to Chinese cooking style.

Salor i hear that if ur pot is not dry properly on the base the water when heat up will cause stain on delicooker if not clean fast. Overtime u will see a number of spots on the glass lor

there is a hole at the opposite side of the handle. what you have to do is just tilt the pan, with the handle below, and the hole at the top, then you will not have the leak. you just have to remember there is a hole then when you flip, its ok....

there is a hole at the opposite side of the handle. what you have to do is just tilt the pan, with the handle below, and the hole at the top, then you will not have the leak. you just have to remember there is a hole then when you flip, its ok....

Ladies are becoming an expert in happy call lol my friend just bake a pandan cake using happycall...... Amazing lol

Ladies are becoming an expert in happy call lol my friend just bake a pandan cake using happycall...... Amazing lol

I know happycall can bake too. But I still prefer my oven to bake. Hehe

I know happycall can bake too. But I still prefer my oven to bake. Hehe

Hope my wife bake me some nice cake with the oven hehehe

Salor i hear that if ur pot is not dry properly on the base the water when heat up will cause stain on delicooker if not clean fast. Overtime u will see a number of spots on the glass lor

Going on Tues to attend their cooking lesson they told me can purchase e cleanser for cooker frm them will update. Btw according to them is e chlorine cause e stain but I wasn't convince as I using alkaline water to cook so my water don't contain chlorine.

Going on Tues to attend their cooking lesson they told me can purchase e cleanser for cooker frm them will update. Btw according to them is e chlorine cause e stain but I wasn't convince as I using alkaline water to cook so my water don't contain chlorine.

yes yes pls do update me again:)

Long never update as i am still waiting for my carpentry. Reno ID told me it would only be ready on around 18th Feb :(

meanwhile went up to my hse to check on the skirting of tiles as well as painting

6969360915_150a6f282d_z.jpg

Showing the alignment.

6969345675_9dd058c8a5_z.jpg

Done nicely. took a walk around and couldn't find any defect or misalignment.

Edited by Brianho

Continue on my painting, which we requested white. will use the wood cabinet, display, sofa table to brighten up everything

6823224334_a869766415_z.jpg

View from Entrance

6969355201_c53921b132_z.jpg

View from Living room Window area

6823233048_f9fdd2e023_z.jpg

My requested "hole" to shoot up the coft lighting behind our sofa