Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brianho

~ My Scandinavia Home ~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Unique and Nice dinning set.

Thanks tankee. It was love at first sight for us we had to get the shop to customise for us to a smaller dimension due to space constraint

This is really a nice and unique dining table. I like the shape of the table leg. Is the glass stick on the wooden leg or sitting on the wooden leg?

This is really a nice and unique dining table. I like the shape of the table leg. Is the glass stick on the wooden leg or sitting on the wooden leg?

It is sitting on the table leg can be removed any time

Yesterday just went to my hse to receive my Table and Sofa.

Heard and saw many renotalk forum people complaining about the chip and issues and problems of their table and sofa.

Was praying that ours is alright

6904940458_aa5338b417_z.jpg

Table base arrived. Did a quick check. Looks pretty decent and okay! :sport-smiley-004:

6904956118_ce4e124626_z.jpg

Table Top glass up.

6904964898_0a59050680_z.jpg

Rotate the camera view for better view

7051060009_7a642d6c4d_z.jpg

My four Dining chair. The colour of the fabric is actually the same as my Sofa. Keep it aside first as i am doing the cleaning of the house.

I love wood with base with glass, i got mine from Air. May i know by customize this how much did u pay for that??

I love wood with base with glass, i got mine from Air. May i know by customize this how much did u pay for that??

Hi Salormoon

It was a package deal with sofa at 3.3k though not sure about individual item

Hi Brian,

Just wondering, end up, did you do the rainshower?

Can't see to see it anywhere. Was your City Gas header able to support your rainshower?

Now Now will show fellow reno my cove led lighting, i have dim down the light to create more cosy mood.

7024066609_5131438d39_z.jpg

Cyan Lighting

Hi,

May I know where did u get ur RGB cove light and price too? Can PM me pls. I'm interested to get them too. So I actually need to know did u fix three LED strips on ur false ceiling? And also need to know how many lighting points needed for ur RGB cove lighting? Thanks in advance.

6878001232_9ca8bc1dda_z.jpg

Green Lighting

7024106699_18762004c1_z.jpg

Red Lighting

6878009290_0f5ea5a483_z.jpg

Purple Lighting

6878014154_7a602a7c9f_z.jpg

Orange Lighting

Nice reno you got going there, I like how you don't just stick to a certain theme..

Your home should be a reflection of you, what you like, what you want, what makes you feel comfortable..

Hua hi dio ho! :P

Saw that your aircon trunking goes into your wardrobe, don't know if thats gonna be an issue in the future. Humidity problems might arise..

Good luck and have fun! :D

Hi Brian,

Just wondering, end up, did you do the rainshower?

Can't see to see it anywhere. Was your City Gas header able to support your rainshower?

Interested to know too...

On ‎23‎/‎2‎/‎2012 at 0:49 AM, Brianho said:

Drilling at work.. there goes my tiles

After that decided to go for a walk in expo....for furnishing display window shopping. Suppose to be really window shopping walking around... in the end spend so much... below my Damages:(

6938221515_93a9e0e8a9_z.jpg

My first Damage. Roman Delicooker. when i search the web... it is actually Vees Delicooker -_-. Looks real chio and use coil element to heat up instead of induction

6938222721_8082a83e9e_z.jpg

Read in forum that it uses round plug instead of normal 3 pin... turn me off. Hopefully my buy is right and i would not regret it :)

Hi Brian,

I also like this smart cook, cld u share it or any comment after used ? is this the electric consumption very high ? 

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2012 at 5:21 PM, albertchng said:

The first time i went to Expo, the fat salesman try to hard sell me the Roman Delicooker, I ask him the differences between induction cooker and his Delicooker... he demo for me to see his Delicooker so easy heat up, so easy to clean, and cook thing so fast. I ask if he dare to place his hand onto the red color ring surface, he say cannot, sure burn. I told him my induction cooker can, he keep quiet. Now he or his salesman see me, they suck their thumbs.

egg.jpg

boiling-ice.jpg

Hi

what induction cook u bought? cld share ?