Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edelweiss

Need A Contractor Recommendation To Help With Small Reno Job

In my living room, from previous renovation, we have a false wall where TV console is fixed. The problem: the false wall covered some plug points and LAN points, which would have been useful to me now. Also the console is built in such a way, that any additional wiring (e.g. I keep a laptop connected to TV too), just hangs out and looks ugly. Due to this false wall, I cant also fix my TV to the wall, apparently the wood panel is not wide enough to support my TV model. So to resolve all this, I need to get the following done:

a) take out false wall and replace it with a new one (or perhaps fix small part of false wall only to do wiring)

b) remove TV console currently attached to the false wall

c) install a new TV console that's thicker (and wider perhaps) with more space and provision for wiring for speakers, cables, etc.

d) In this process, I would like the original LAN point uncovered (now hidden behind the false wall)

Could experienced ppl help me know what should be my budget range (excluding the cost of a new TV console)? and could recommend an honest contractor from your experience?

Thanks a lot,

Ed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

You can also consider Annai painting & home maintenance services. They give you reliable services and better workmanship. You may visit www.annaipaintingservicesingapore.com for details.