Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ursuladeux

Where To Buy Modern Water Feature?

Hi all

Wanted to put some water feature in my balcony. ANy recommendations on where to find modern looking ones (and quality ok one)?

Saw some at takashimaya basement but thinking that place is a bit expensive due to rental (Big ones start from $700, small ones from $150).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all

Wanted to put some water feature in my balcony. ANy recommendations on where to find modern looking ones (and quality ok one)?

Saw some at takashimaya basement but thinking that place is a bit expensive due to rental (Big ones start from $700, small ones from $150).

Down there use butcher knife. Go anchorpoint basement, down there use veg knifezzzzz

Hi, I am selling mine. About 95cm x 60cm width x 1.1m height. Easy to maintain n modern looking. Pls let me know if you are keen. Thank you.

Edited by aussatt

I came across one shop selling only water features in Fu Lu Shou Complex. Shop name: The Fountain House

Couldn't remember which level, probably 2nd floor. Anyone bought anything from this shop?

Any comments?

I've spoken to practitioners of Tibetan Buddhism once.

Nagas reside in watery abodes in our homes like fountains.

They bestow prosperity if treated with respect.

But if you are disrespectful to their environment, they'll retaliate by giving you "problems" like skin disease or in extreme cases - cancer.

As this is highly religious in nature, I reiterate that I've no empirical evidence to substantiate these claims.

Don't quote me, please.

If I were you, I'd not create trouble for myself.

Difficult to upkeep, breeding ground for mosquitoes, bla bla...

I've spoken to practitioners of Tibetan Buddhism once.

Nagas reside in watery abodes in our homes like fountains.

They bestow prosperity if treated with respect.

But if you are disrespectful to their environment, they'll retaliate by giving you "problems" like skin disease or in extreme cases - cancer.

As this is highly religious in nature, I reiterate that I've no empirical evidence to substantiate these claims.

Don't quote me, please.

If I were you, I'd not create trouble for myself.

Difficult to upkeep, breeding ground for mosquitoes, bla bla...

Don't mind another question. What's the difference between tibetian monks and thai monk and ordinary local monks?

Don't mind another question. What's the difference between tibetian monks and thai monk and ordinary local monks?

Ehh.. is that a trick question? Cuz I'm not a Buddhist. Just happen to have friends who are.

If they're ordained, I can't tell them apart. That's because they're all bald. :P

Ehh.. is that a trick question? Cuz I'm not a Buddhist. Just happen to have friends who are.

If they're ordained, I can't tell them apart. That's because they're all bald. :P

Please xcuse me, maybe not phasing correctly. I in tech line, so all these suddenly very new to me.