Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
surfcast

Professional Engineer Required For Wall Hacking

The abovementioned information was given to me by HDB officer. Didn't catch her name thou.

For PE contacts, u can try google for more information. Got a list of them and they are certified by the authorities.

Mine was quoted $300 to hack off a L shaped wall. Now hoping my contractor willing to work with him.

Hi, can you give me the contact of your PE? I need to do some hacking too. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The abovementioned information was given to me by HDB officer. Didn't catch her name thou.

For PE contacts, u can try google for more information. Got a list of them and they are certified by the authorities.

Mine was quoted $300 to hack off a L shaped wall. Now hoping my contractor willing to work with him.

Hi Surfcast, i'm planning to hack a wall for my resale flat too! Hope you can share with me the contact for your PE! =) Thanks in advance!

Hi surfcast, I also planning to hack my kitchen wall. Can you share your PE contact with me?

Thank you very much :)

Thanks so much surfcast! Called this morning and got the endorsement super fast! Thanks!

You r most welcome brother. Good things must share. Cheers!!!

You cannot directly contact PE; must go through HDB.

They are not your personal consultant.

Whenever I read this post, it puts a smile on my face. N I got the PE contact on my own n not thru HDB.

Hi.. Can u please share with me yr PE contact also? Do u know What did he provide? Just endorsed on the plan?

Thanks. My handphone - 93368676