Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
surfcast

Professional Engineer Required For Wall Hacking

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi surfcast, can you please send me the contact of your PE? Many thanks! :thumbs up:

Also how does the PE work with contractor? Or does the PE just need to endorse the floor plan and complete the form and I pass it to my contractor to proceed?

Is this the correct form to use? Many thanks!

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/isoa072p.nsf/13e54556eccc2e7a482570610006eb1c/489f9ac1da9fd4c5482579c1003c8cb9/$FILE/Form_%20HDB-TC-PED1_Feb2012.pdf

Edited by macan

$1200 is very expensive! I recently found and hired a PE for my wall hacking (condo), cost for PE endorsement is $350. PM me if you're interested.

$1200 is very expensive! I recently found and hired a PE for my wall hacking (condo), cost for PE endorsement is $350. PM me if you're interested.

Need contact for PE urgently!!! Able to provide me contact? Thanks thanks my email ongzann@gmail.com

The abovementioned information was given to me by HDB officer. Didn't catch her name thou.

For PE contacts, u can try google for more information. Got a list of them and they are certified by the authorities.

Mine was quoted $300 to hack off a L shaped wall. Now hoping my contractor willing to work with him.

Hello! Can you share the contact of our PE with me as well please? Will be greatly appreciated. Need to hack down an L-shaped wall of kitchen entrance also...