Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
etc

Kim Tian Green - Minimalist

Hi, you have a nice storage rack. May I know what is the size of your HS, did the L-shape fit in perfectly and how much did you pay for the rack? My HS is 1.65 by 1.65. I wonder if they have this size as it wasn't listed on their website.

Got aluminium storage racks for the bomb shelter from racksingapore.com

imagemlyi.jpg

Comes in wood-grained shelves to match the decor and each shelf can withstand 250 kg of weight.

Edited by kenjo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cement screeding is about 2000 for whole house and two layers of resin gloss cost additional 4000.

Hey hope you are enjoying your beautiful (minimalist) home.

Would like to check if you experience powdery floors? Curious if resin gloss is the answer since so many owners have the sandy floor problem with cement screed. TIA! :yamseng:

• Like 1

Got aluminium storage racks for the bomb shelter from racksingapore.com

imagemlyi.jpg

Comes in wood-grained shelves to match the decor and each shelf can withstand 250 kg of weight.

Hi there

May I know how much for this shelve? What's the measurement pls? Delivery included?

Hi Adidaem,

No powdery floor at all. The resin covers the cement floor completely like a layer of acrylic. Very easy to maintain.

Hey hope you are enjoying your beautiful (minimalist) home.

Would like to check if you experience powdery floors? Curious if resin gloss is the answer since so many owners have the sandy floor problem with cement screed. TIA! :yamseng:

Hi cteckwee,

Information is available at their website racksingapore.com or you can just give them a call. Installation and delivery is included in the cost of the rack.

Hi there

May I know how much for this shelve? What's the measurement pls? Delivery included?

Hi star70,

In my opinion it is no more slippery than normal tiles when it is wet. In fact the resin gloss layer provides more friction than normal cement floor.

Is this slippery when the floor is still wet from mopping the floor?

Hi etc,

loved your house!

i am going for minimalist theme as well and am also inspired by that flat Desmond done up....

I have a few questions on for you on your house if you dont mind... :P

- I am considering concrete flooring like yours, could you comment if it's dusty and cracks like what others had?

- Yours seems to be gloss surface, is it slippery when wet?

- Does Desmond do ID as well? I thought I read somewhere he dont...but if he does, could you advise how much he charge for ID? please PM me on that.

- Could you comment on your contractor, are their worksmanshop good? any complaints?

- may I know roughly how much is the reno...the walls, ceilings, floors, kitchen? (excluding the furnitures)

thanks in advance.

please drop me a PM if you dont want to disclose in the post.... :)

Edited by monk8

Wow. Really great job and taste!

I also have question about the concrete floor! Seems like yours is really nicely done! Although I would prefer the color to be slightly lighter.

Oh! If I want the same person who do the floor for you to do mine, who should I contact? Desmond or Raymond or the contractor??

Hey! Also thanks for taking time sharing with all of us the pics and all!

Cement screeding is about 2000 for whole house and two layers of resin gloss cost additional 4000.

Hi etc! Love the look of your flooring. So total the price is $6000 for the whole house?

Would you need to do your own polishing to maintain the look?