Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dannie

5-Room Renovation In East

photo-47.jpg

Why did I choose this laminate? :bangwall: I should have put in more thought into the design. Oh well...

Heehee I chose the same laminate as u. It is for my kitchen cabinets. Reasons for choosing it - dirt, scratches and fingerprints will not be obvious on it. :P

I like your dining light and painting! How much is that dining light?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Heehee I chose the same laminate as u. It is for my kitchen cabinets. Reasons for choosing it - dirt, scratches and fingerprints will not be obvious on it. :P

I like your dining light and painting! How much is that dining light?

True. In actual fact, I'm beginning to like it more and more haha. It's a pretty hardy design.

The dining light was purchased at Lightcraft. I paid around $300 if I did not remember wrongly. Pretty unique the way it's slanted to one side. Very much a centre piece. Had good comments from visitors. :)

Pops on the walls are more common at window areas. Made arrangement with contractor to monitor for 1-2 months. So as to observe. He will then return to ratify it when the situation settles. Left the materials in my store. LOL. asked me not to throw it like last time. Hahaha.

Need some help here. The joint whereby my rainshower joins into the pipe from the wall is leaking. The plumber had fixed three times. Initially it was ok. But after awhile the drip got worst. Like one drip per second the whole place is always wet now. What can be done for remedy?

Bravo. this is what i wanna see, being unconventional. yr L-shape track fits perfectly in yr kitchen. love yr idea n boldness. thumbs up up

Need some help here. The joint whereby my rainshower joins into the pipe from the wall is leaking. The plumber had fixed three times. Initially it was ok. But after awhile the drip got worst. Like one drip per second the whole place is always wet now. What can be done for remedy?

tot i posted answer in another thread on this leaking... :unsure:

unscrew, wipe dry, wound some white tape onto the thread then screw in tightly.

Bravo. this is what i wanna see, being unconventional. yr L-shape track fits perfectly in yr kitchen. love yr idea n boldness. thumbs up up

Thanks Astarz. Thanks for the affirmation. Hope those always wanting to try this idea out can take reference and step out to do it. Its really something simple but fresh and appealing. Just want to say that as long as there's a general work light (i.e. on top of the worktop area), one can use the track for the ambience portion.

Cheers! :thumbs up:

tot i posted answer in another thread on this leaking... :unsure:

unscrew, wipe dry, wound some white tape onto the thread then screw in tightly.

Thanks Albert. In the end, my contractor sent his plumber to fix it up. They replaced the rubber seal. Lets hope it stays fixed! ;)

Hi Darnie, may I know (thru PM if not convenient) how much was spent for those casement windows? Are you happy with the quality and workmanship of the windows? Thanks!

Hi Darnie, may I know (thru PM if not convenient) how much was spent for those casement windows? Are you happy with the quality and workmanship of the windows? Thanks!

Hi Jango1712 - We spent $2,800 for the Casement Windows. If you looked at my floor plan in page-1, you realised that my unit is windows throughout almost back-to-back. :jawdrop: We changed all except the yard and balcony. All in i counted was 26-panes. quite alot!

Quality - great. Sturdy. :good:

Workmanship - very good too. I wrote a good review in my earlier post. :good:

Do i recommend him? Absolutely! You can contact him @ 83888877. Called Ah Soon I think.

any recommendation for the Malaysian contact for blinds? Does he come into Singapore for the first visit?

Can try mine. John i think is his name. 93365052 this is his sg number (not too sure when can get through...cause i wasnt the one who arranged it..lol). I dont have his msian number. The first visit can arrange. He came over to measure and show sample. However, we ordered it all during the first visit because it was recommended by family friend. The installation is by a local agent i think. so far so good! :yamseng:

Hi Jango1712 - We spent $2,800 for the Casement Windows. If you looked at my floor plan in page-1, you realised that my unit is windows throughout almost back-to-back. :jawdrop: We changed all except the yard and balcony. All in i counted was 26-panes. quite alot!

Quality - great. Sturdy. :good:

Workmanship - very good too. I wrote a good review in my earlier post. :good:

Do i recommend him? Absolutely! You can contact him @ 83888877. Called Ah Soon I think.

Thanks Darnie. Wow 26 panes! I will likely have around 16. Will contact Ah Soon..soon. :)

Btw, I absolutely love that red painting on your wall. May I know which gallery did you get it from?

OK! The electical works are about done over the weekend. Let me quickly do an update before turning in.

For a start, a look at the lighted TV-console in the MBR:

photo-77.jpg

photo-76.jpg

It works very well for ambient lighting when not watching on the TV. :thumbs up:

Lighted up by 2-sets of 2X4Ft T-5 for top and bottom row. The switches are hidden in the left cabinet.

Well thought design of console. I like!

Thanks Darnie. Wow 26 panes! I will likely have around 16. Will contact Ah Soon..soon. :)

Btw, I absolutely love that red painting on your wall. May I know which gallery did you get it from?

All the best!

Oh the previous owner left us with the painting... :good: