Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheeseburger

How Much For 3D Impression?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Any1 knows how much it cost for ID to produce the 3D impression of the design?

Does contractor provide such a service?

Hi,

normally ID will charge about 500 to 1k for 3D drawings if you are not using their services for renovation. most of them will want you to place a deposit of about 1k for them to go ahead with the 3D drawings for you. However, contractors usually dont come with this service. Alternatively, you can look for freelance drafters to do the drawings for you before you decide which ID firm or contractor to go for. I did so previously, the designer cum drafter helped me with the drawings and with all the designs ready, I went to different ID firms and contractors to find the best price.

If you are interested, I can give you the contact of the drafter. Just let me know if you need it. Will PM you.

Hi,

normally ID will charge about 500 to 1k for 3D drawings if you are not using their services for renovation. most of them will want you to place a deposit of about 1k for them to go ahead with the 3D drawings for you. However, contractors usually dont come with this service. Alternatively, you can look for freelance drafters to do the drawings for you before you decide which ID firm or contractor to go for. I did so previously, the designer cum drafter helped me with the drawings and with all the designs ready, I went to different ID firms and contractors to find the best price.

If you are interested, I can give you the contact of the drafter. Just let me know if you need it. Will PM you.

Pls Pm me contact thxs

Hi,

Hi, can pm me the contact also, thanks.

Hi,

Hi sir-dc,

In your view, is it more cost effective to have a drafter then find ID firms to do reno compared to ID firm doing both the design and reno work?

hi sir-dc,

can you send me your drafter contact? Any website on the company as well? Have went to an ID and cost me $1.5k for the drawing. By the way, do they only draw for you 1 time or they will keep changing for you until you are satisfied. Hope to see your email soon. email me at unity58@hotmail.com

Thanks.

I got it FOC.... Dun waste this money for the 3D unless it is free...

Usually 3D will be different from end product...

500 to 1k?! for a piece of paper?! i got it at less than $100.

I got it FOC.... Dun waste this money for the 3D unless it is free...

Usually 3D will be different from end product...

FOC? from where?

Ya, FOC from where? LOL.........

Could it be the ID printed out from one of his 'same' projects and claimed it to do it for you FOC? Unless i signed the contract, then its FOC. Hahahaaaa..... so many gimmicks here. LOL......

Why give FOC when others selling it at $100, 500 or 1000 or any amount they wanna to sell?!

Ya, FOC from where? LOL.........

Could it be the ID printed out from one of his 'same' projects and claimed it to do it for you FOC? Unless i signed the contract, then its FOC. Hahahaaaa..... so many gimmicks here. LOL......

Why give FOC when others selling it at $100, 500 or 1000 or any amount they wanna to sell?!

It all depend on the company and the ID... He can give u FOC he want... if not he can charge u any amount he like.. There is no fix price... U will be a fool to pay for a 3D drawing... the product is likely different from end result..

Dun waste ur money unless u are too rich...